What video games are you currently playing?

dominkoy, the expansion is pretty cool. Just that it's hard to get the game running sometimes. It has a lot of issues. Besides that, it's really good. Also, playing Mario Kart DS!

just finished Gauntlet Dark Legacy with my wife

now playing:
project gotham 2, dungeon siege, oddworld: stranger,
on PSP: ridge racer, mercury, lumines, untold legends

on deck:
warhammer 40k: dawn of war, tron 2.0, King Kong and Perfect Dark Zero for 360 (when my pre-order 360 arrives)

glad to see someone still playing Total Annihilation. I can't wait for supreme commander to come out.

jdm_mp5 said:
Don't forget Animal Crossing:Wild Worlds. That's coming out the 5th. I'm gonna be at Frys on the 6th to pick up my copy.

I thought it was to come out on the 2nd :(

NFS Most Wanted (PS2)
Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)
King of Fighters 2003 (Neo Geo)
Blazing Star (Neo Geo)

DeanSweet said:
just picked up King Kong for the 360 again, completed Quake4 last night finally.

its my first game in first person. Im awful. but the graphics are great.

Right im currently stuck on COD4 yeah pretty much FTW(dance) older games i would have to say mario kart
Fave games on 360: forza motorsports2, cod4, halo3, medal of honor !! oh yeah(mj)

Man this is an old thread but yeah right now I'm playing Lord of the Rings Online and on the 360 I'm playing Rockband and I got back into Test Drive Unlimited.

Ha! so who plays live on here? I say cod4 tourney anyone???? Im not too big of a fan of the NFS except most wanted wasnt too bad but yeah

Back