What have you done to your protege today, 99-00's only

It wont fit. If you wanna make em fit you need the fenders hood bumper ,bumper reinforcement, and i think thats it...for its price...its a waste of money ( add paint cost). Plus the 99-00 look more agressive if u ask me. 2001+ look like it got a face lift...

It wont fit. If you wanna make em fit you need the fenders hood bumper ,bumper reinforcement, and i think thats it...for its price...its a waste of money ( add paint cost). Plus the 99-00 look more agressive if u ask me. 2001+ look like it got a face lift...

+1 I think the 99-00 look better also that's why I wont do the conversion if anything id do the msp/mp3 bumper that's a maybe though

i wanted to boost up my protege 1.6 lx with this turbo kit what do you all think about it?

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

From what I hear ebay turbos have alot of play and and kinda cheap...just troll the fs threads you'll probably find a better deal there anyways

going to install.....

stock polish strut bar....
7/5inch screen radio....
polish cruise control actuator...
cf window vis...
new headlights...
new 4 way 6/9 kenwoods...
painted parts under the hood...
new/used clutch...
coolant/oil/ catch cans...pg

this weekend hell yea!!!!!!

My vis carbon fiber hood is on the greyhound headed to San Antonio from Dallas. I should have it on the car by tommorow... I will post pics as soon as I get some...

Back