What have you done to your P5 today?

Just got inside from putting on HKPro's endlinks on. Had to cut them shorter due to me using an MSP rear crossmember. Seems like the upgrade to it moved the sway bar location back an inch or two. Not a big problem at all. Drove it around and OMG, it's been forever since I've heard no clanking from the back. I'll keep you guys updated about how they endlinks perform.

Also loving my new Kuhmo ASX's so far. Haven't had the chance to really try them out a little harder but they ride sooo much better than my generals.

Also have to swap sides for my rotors this Friday. Realized today that I put them on backwards. I looked up the proper orientation online and they're actually supposed to go the other way. Doh! Not a big problem though. Just gonna take a couple hours hopefully.

Nice. Let me know if you have any problems with them....

Finally got my header today.......Paint it tonight and wrap it tomorrow. Maybe Ill have it in on Sunday!!!!

Thinking about picking up a set of ksports and rolling the fender's what to do what to do...
Can we get a group buy going for ksports (evil)

Last edited:
Doh indeed! I thought I caught that one was backwards? Blast.

Well actually the one we thought was backwards and we changed ended up being the right way to put them. It's supposed to be the way that Phen has his lol.

Nice. Let me know if you have any problems with them....

Finally got my header today.......Paint it tonight and wrap it tomorrow. Maybe Ill have it in on Sunday!!!!

I definitely will. Tomorrow's ride to school will tell me how it is but after the ride around the block tonight, I can tell you I'm EXTREMELY happy so far. It's been almost year since I've been clunk free and it feels so awesome to have that again.

Thinking about picking up a set of ksports and rolling the fender's what to do what to do...
Can we get a group buy going for ksports (evil)

why not go with the BC's they are only like 100 more than the Ksports :D and they go looooower

I installed a Megan Racing short shifter and TWM bushings late last night. I couldn't care less how it shifts, ROUTE 44 LIMEADES WILL SURVIVE IN MY CUP HOLDERS!!!

Just drove to school and holy s*** is it amazing having no clunk. The ride on the Kuhmos is absolutely phenomenal. Handling has improved drastically and bumps feel waaay less terrible. I'm thinking that's due to the extra width of the tire coming a little farther out at the sidewall. I'm very happy. Now just gotta get those BC's when Dub ships them out...

x2 run far away from ksports on a protege been there owned them and will never buy another set

Really? I thought that was just in the beginning when they had bad seals and would blow quicker than Jenna Jameson. Didn't they get completely revised seals? I remember people saying that it was a solid product after that problem was fixed but I could be wrong.

I installed a Megan Racing short shifter and TWM bushings late last night. I couldn't care less how it shifts, ROUTE 44 LIMEADES WILL SURVIVE IN MY CUP HOLDERS!!!

Haha that's a perfectly legitimate reason to install a short shifter.

Last edited:
Wel, that and ANY coilover suspension will blow out when cats are "slammed" and don't have any suspension travel. Yes, it looks cool.... on race cars with proper suspension geometry.

Wel, that and ANY coilover suspension will blow out when cats are "slammed" and don't have any suspension travel. Yes, it looks cool.... on race cars with proper suspension geometry.

This.

I've never seen the point of having a slammed daily.

^because just like the v-dubbers, if it ain't tucked, it ain't worth it

(and IMO, neither is breeding for them)

maybe an inch or 2 on springs and that's all i would do for suspension, but not tuckin

Washed, chamoised, polished, vacuumed & amoralled the car today & repeated for the missus Laser - total time 4 hours :eek:

needing new fog lights, someone smashed mine last night so need to get new bulbs and lights... thinking of just replacing the the H3 bulbs with something that would fit (thinking maybe H4 would be short enough)

i cleaned the outside... that is all i had time for.

IMG_3368.jpg

Nice...

Back