What have you done to your P5 today?

And they work well in the winter... ;)

I bought the Bosche Icons when I bought my car 2-1/2 years ago and haven't had any problems with them and I'm still on the same set. And I like the way they look too, very simple and clean. But I also Rain-X the shyte out of my windshield.

My current criteria are it must be an MSP, it must have less than 75k miles and it must be less than 9k. I may end up with a mustang after all, these MSPs are rare and people are proud of them.

9k?

Wow, I would be looking for an early e46 3er sport and if you can stretch it a little you could probably find a nice ZHP (see sig).

I'm slightly biased tho...

Grenade_For_Paintball_Game.jpg

here, i'll sell you this for less and save you the hassle of waiting :)

Dang that sucks. Imagine if u didn't have the door molds couldve been much more worse jk
his insurance ftw

yeah it spooked me a little. guy just swerved over...said i didnt see you. all i could think was the damage starts in the middle of the driver side door. he hit me with the front of his van. i was well on my way to passing him. but he was putzing around in the left hand lane going like 10 under...i wasnt the only one that moved over. all in all it was like riding in a bumper car. yeah he hasnt even notified his insurance of the accident yet. im already on that s*** like white on rice. i think he got a few tickets to go along with it.

As little as that looks, that would probably be coming close to totaling the car out, depending upon how your insurance company looks at it. 2 new door shells, side molding, side skirt, and new sheet metal, I'm guessing about $2500 to $3000.

As little as that looks, that would probably be coming close to totaling the car out, depending upon how your insurance company looks at it. 2 new door shells, side molding, side skirt, and new sheet metal, I'm guessing about $2500 to $3000.

close but i was closer lol. since its his insurance that should be paying up i had to go get an estimate as i dont have collision on my car. estimate was $3275. so depending on what his insurance quotes the value of the car at it could very well be totaled out.

that sux matt! I think the sedan bumper looks pretty good on our cars.

I lost my keys today! And then found them, they were in my pocket the whole time! What a dope!

Back