What have you done to your P5 today?

thanks again.

i like the front pics since it doesnt show off the fact that i am not lowered.

stupid rock chips though. i want to fix that... but the whole thing is rusting from the bottom up here. it is only a matter of time.

and yes... it is bazooka joe's old grille.

Last edited:
thanks again.

i like the front pics since it doesnt show off the fact that i am not lowered.

stupid rock chips though. i want to fix that... but the whole thing is rusting from the bottom up here. it is only a matter of time.

Are those bosch icon wiper blades or the rain-x latitudes? You like them?

bosch icons.

they are nice. they have lasted a while. over a year. the drivers side streaks a little, but not enough to make me spend more money.

I've been using the Michelin one's that are ~$5 ea. for a while now. Replace them every spring usually. Just not sure if I can justify $15 ea. for wiper blades. Namely since I think my $5 blades do a good job. I hear that those bosch icon/rain-x latitude blades are awesome in the winter time, tho...

Just packed up the P5 with a lot of packages...going to the post office to ship off...also dropping off my check for yellow DG lip...

The Icons are awesome all the time. My last set was good for almost two years, I did clean them regularly though. And I make a it a point to keep my windows clean...

Wel, that and ANY coilover suspension will blow out when cats are "slammed" and don't have any suspension travel. Yes, it looks cool.... on race cars with proper suspension geometry.

I was slammed for a year, never blew anything.

If you knew how BCs worked, you'd know the suspension travel never changes between being high or slammed ;)

I was slammed for a year, never blew anything.

If you knew how BCs worked, you'd know the suspension travel never changes between being high or slammed ;)

Well, I guess I'll find out next weekend when Fishy and I install them, eh? (enguard)

Fly on over to Memphis and drive my silver 2002 P5 back to Texas...

Just bring $2500.

My current criteria are it must be an MSP, it must have less than 75k miles and it must be less than 9k. I may end up with a mustang after all, these MSPs are rare and people are proud of them.

I would get a 3 hatchback if I had 9k as a budget, they can be found for around that price and cheaper.

I've been using the Michelin one's that are ~$5 ea. for a while now. Replace them every spring usually. Just not sure if I can justify $15 ea. for wiper blades. Namely since I think my $5 blades do a good job. I hear that those bosch icon/rain-x latitude blades are awesome in the winter time, tho...

i decided to try the bosch, since i had been using cheapo ones for years.

the problem i was having with the cheapo ones is... that i drive on the interstate most of the time. (~75 mph) the cheap ones would skip bad at that speed. the wiper would lift off the windshield.

the bosch icons have a lip to them, a spoiler if you will, that helps them stay planted at high speeds. they really work great for that. and with my tribute washer nozzles, i can actually clean my windshield in the winter at 70 mph.

for me... they are worth the extra money.

i also work midnights, so i drive at night often, and i need good vision.

Plus they work better in the winter...

i kinda said that...

but yes... they work much better in the winter.

I think we both did, lol.

Back