What have you done to your P5 today?

The pictures make them look much darker than they are. I'll take pics when they are facing towards the sun soon.

808, he took 2 pics of the rear and the second one is the one with the lights on.
its too dark for my taste.
and i didnt even know he had lights on until i went back and read the captions

I agree that they turned out a little darker than I wanted, but they are fully visible with my lights on, and they are just as shiny as the factory tail lights. Not to mention that it matches all of my black accents better.

I will agree that it matches your accents very good and you can see them just fine during the day. But what happens if that person driving behind you can't see them and hits you? There will be no talking your way out of that one with the po po or the insurance co.

Looks good Matt, just get some super bright bulbs for the tails, so they can be seen clearly during the day, and you can always put a brighter bulb in the 3rd brake light, all for safety, that way during the day you wont have problems with people behind you.

If I did this to the P5, it would be to much black.

After driving around at night for the past two days, I have to say I love my HID's. I actually took them on the highway and around Dallas, they are fantastic. Also, my blacked out tail lights barely look any different when the brake pedal and turn signal are used compared to factory.

Also, what would you guys recommend for the buffing process?

Yep I'm going. I'll be there around 11-12, but I'm going early so we can get a start on my suspension. You going?

was gona plan on it but i gota go help family move into new house...
so no i wont be going. i might go later in the evening, i'll give u or jim a call or txt

After driving around at night for the past two days, I have to say I love my HID's. I actually took them on the highway and around Dallas, they are fantastic. Also, my blacked out tail lights barely look any different when the brake pedal and turn signal are used compared to factory.

Also, what would you guys recommend for the buffing process?

buffing? did u use clear coat?
if so u shouldnt need to buff it...

Back