What have you done to your P5 today?

they dont make hi temp bronze as far as i know
the bronze i used for my wheels is rustoleum...it should hold up fine since it doesnt get TOO hot on the valve cover
just picked up a mx6 valve cover at pull-a-part for...get ready....8 bucks!!
yes i know there are like 3 of them there so i may go back and get them to sell on here lol

only problem is i need the 1.8 coils to put it on my car

I searched EVERYWHERE local for high heat bronze. That color that kudakev has would have matched my rims perfectly. I'm kind of glad that I went with the gold though. It looks great. Now I just need to do a couple things. Gotta get new couplers to replace the red and blue I got going on with the turbo piping, make a custom battery cover (or maybe paint the top of the battery gold too? oooh), get an MSP heatshield.

Do you guys think I should A) Polish the heatshield B) Paint it Gold as well or C) Paint it Gloss Black?

Not polish. It would clash with the rest if the bay.the gold wouldn't make your valve cover stick out. So black. lol

got two of the many pics from my first photoshoot. A good friend of mine did all the work. Enjoy. Ill post more another day when I have more.

Attachments

• beeIMG_1121.jpg
    beeIMG_1121.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1121-2.jpg
    IMG_1121-2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 121
dropped the car off at the shop again and rode my bike in

Getting the front end steering issue fixed.

The same idiot kid that put the car together adjusted one arm all the way in and theother all the way out to get my steering wheel centered. And that's how they did the alignment.

So, it's getting redone on their dime today.

Also having em reseal the oil pan up(not their fault, they just installed the motor as it was) it's leakin around the back of the pan a bit.

Also, figured out where my highway vibes were coming from, spun off my sticky weights on the rear wheel.

All to be fixed today

So the car will be perfect for sale and not FUBAR'd

Note to self....do not go to Tylor's mechanic.

First off....why did he do the alignment that way? And secondly, no one else noticed him doing it?

At least they are fixing it for ya....I mean the new owner.

they are crazy mad slammed busy alllll the time, and, like i said, it ws that same stupid kid who is no longer allowed to touch my car.

And it isn't a new problem, it's all still stemming from when the motor went in and that one kid

ive had a mech who forgot to put in oil after he drained it at Mazda dealer.....it was unforgivable.

Back