What have you done to your P5 today?

fixed my bumper so it doesnt rattle on my exhaust put my familia and 323f badge on... ya i know.... and tried to take the egr off... wtf how do you get to the two 12mm bolts... i couldnt get anything in there... then i tried taking the sensor off with its two philips head screws.. and i think i strippedem... sigh..

******* ran off the road dude to the unpredictable nature of the bad chineese tires that the previous owner had put on. wynstar's??? are you kinding me? was waiting to upgrade once these wore out but they are just not safe

I started to put the reactive header in then remembered I needed to get a second o2 bung welded on before I can install it. Darn it....

I drove my car today, and realized I dont know if my clutch is complete s***, or if it is still goin strong.
I bought the car used at like 75k, being the first and only manual car I have driven I cant tell if my clutch is going bad because its the only thing I know. Im sure I burnt it out pretty bad when I was learning how to drive the 5 speed. Anyone got some way to tell if my clutch is toast?

******* ran off the road dude to the unpredictable nature of the bad chineese tires that the previous owner had put on. wynstar's??? are you kinding me? was waiting to upgrade once these wore out but they are just not safe

I had those on mine too right when I bought it. Talk about garbage...

out with the old and broken
1249611392.jpg

and in with the new... silver star bulbs in both they nees a little angle ajustment.
1249611342.jpg

with fogs off
1249611166.jpg

with fogs on
1249611284.jpg

is that with a 45 offest rim?

na just P5 stockers. 50 if i remember right. rule of thumb that i heard was you should be able to get 7 full turns of the nut onto the stud with the wheel, and spacer. i got 5 and a bit more... out of mine. i have cornered the car hard with them and not yet had any problems.... knock on wood.

out with the old and broken

1249611342.jpg

Are those just the stock fogs with silverstars? I need to figure out a solution for my now uber dim fogs since I went HID. They look pathetic now and need to be brighter. I reaimed my headlights today...trying to find the perfect balance between aiming them down the road while not blinding oncoming drivers.

Back