What have you done to your P5 today?

alright, i'm worried now.

There is a stock 02 Protege5 that overheated and fried the piston rings (Was bone stock) and he had a warranty, they denied his claim, saying "He should have shut the car off when the temp light came on"

The mechanic is worried as well, cause he knows ii need amotor

you don't need to be worried, IIRC you have had the car in several times for engine problems, and the warranty paid, so you have documentation showing you tried to have the problem resolved. If they give you a hard time say see you in court. (1) fighting a court case is more expensive than fixing the engine (2) Judge's don't like big companies trying to screw the little guy.

Oh and get yourself a new mechanic, one who will work with you and not the warranty company. The last time he had the car in for an engine noise he should have rebuilt it then when the company agreed to pay. Instead he just did a band aid repair.

Pat.

sent ya a PM

The mechanic is lookin out for me, not working with the warranty company.

He can only fix what the warranty company will ok. If he were to drop a new motor in and the warranty company says no, then he's left to front the bill which would turn to me then

But, i do agree on the car already having been in twice for serious motor repair. Plus, my boss here has a good lawyer i'll be talking to if they do decide to say no.

Ordered a ton of forged goodies :)
man i cant wait to get my motor apart, im lookin forward to it

im also looking forward to BOOOOOOOOOOOOSSTt!!

yeah, it's the wrong color to be that fast. Sorry

pfffbbbtttt!! I would freakin kill for a ride in a 350HP Pro5!

I'm shooting for 250whp, although I wouldn't be suprised with a bit more considering what I plan on doing to my car. I don't want to overpower my tranny..

I never said you were a Tranny but if your "coming out" online you might want to tell your parents first... lol!

well, I AM living with my mother and I'm 28.. I think she would know..

If you must know.... Besides driving it to work, I cleaned out the interior and re-seated the Scangauge II. It was hot outside so not much else was done.

This IS the "What have you done to your P5" thread, so, yes, i mus tknow

somebody must be having his time of the month.....

Guys, seriously? I agree with you Ty about staying on topic but let's stop getting butt-hurt over every single comment and act like adults huh?

Butt-hurt? Never heard that one before. Ok, the reason that I reseated the Scangauge II was because I used it on my brothers car to diagnose his CEL. I do plan tonight to tune my audio system alittle bit better but it depends on how hot it is at that time.

Back