What have you done to your P5 today?

Today I drove her a few times back and forth looking for a pharmacy open after 3pm on a Sunday.. bah. I finally did find one though. my left rear strut is rattling a little bit. I can't get the nut on top any tighter but the washer rattles around. I think I'll either try putting the washer upside down or adding a couple washers to it.

The people at the hospital didn't exactly tell me what was wrong, just that my left ear was more inflamed than she had seen in years. They gave me a prescription for Ammoxicillin and told me to use a warm salt water rinse 3 times a day to reduce the glandular swelling in my throat. Basically the tubes that connect from the throat to the ears that allow it to stay at the correct pressure (opened when you swallow or yawn or chew gum) are blocked which was causing the inflammation of my eardrums. Right now I have just regained some hearing in my left ear, but it isn't much. I would say I'm at 3/10 for my left ear and 7/10 for my right ear. The doctor asked me something about whether I had had strep throat before but didn't do a throat culture so I guess she didn't suspect that. I haven't had any sort of ear infection since I was like 6, I thought they were supposed to stop as you grew up :(

Right about now I can barely keep track of all the pills I'm taking. sudafed 24-hour for congestion, advil flu every 6 hours for pain/inflammation relief, Mucinex as a cough suppressant and expectorant (thinner of flegm), and that is all on top of my normal meds and now the 3x a day Amoxicillin.

I just hope this goes away soon I want to install my rear sway bar endlinks and new emblems, and more importantly I need to get my homework done and I absolutely cannot miss a single day of class (damn quarter system).

Everything is under control though, nothing to see here.

I backed her out, rearranged the motorcycle situation in anticipation of yet another additional motorcycle and then pulled her back into the garage.

realigned the headlights, tightened the drive belts (again), reorganized the ipod interface to run to my glovebox instead of that little gap under the ashtray...no more visible wires!!!

zverg said:
*Really, really bad ear infection*
Dude, I hope you get to feelin better. I know how it is w/ school and work, so good luck (drinks)

fLyPiNoY7 said:
realigned the headlights, tightened the drive belts (again), reorganized the ipod interface to run to my glovebox instead of that little gap under the ashtray...no more visible wires!!!

Do you have your ipod hooked up to factory radio?

Nevermind.....I just used that cool little button somewhat top/right of page....it's called search. Huh go figure.....I found the auxmod sold by sylfex. Woo hoo I just ordered mine. Can't wait to install! I will be in ipod heaven. (wiggle)

dave45090 said:
Nevermind.....I just used that cool little button somewhat top/right of page....it's called search. Huh go figure.....I found the auxmod sold by sylfex. Woo hoo I just ordered mine. Can't wait to install! I will be in ipod heaven. (wiggle)

The AuxMod unit is very nice.

I was feeling courageos and nicely medicated so I went down into the garage and installed my rear endlinks. hooray for having the RB sway bar on there for a week with no endlinks connecting it, and now it is connected to the Tokico HPs I installed this weekend (in pain of course).

I think I might go get the hair dryer and adhesive remover and work on the rear emblems.

I sat in her in the parkin lot waiting for some ppl to show up. She had a huge bird turd on the hood...hurray for rain lol

installed kartboy shifter & bushings (the bolt for the bushings got really ****** up, its stripped beyond repair). Also installed Tanabe axleback exhaust. (sounds freakin sweet)

Taught the wife how to drive the P5's manual tranny yesterday! She's doing really well so far - just need to have her practice some each day until she is really comfortable. If she is driving comfortably on her own in a week, I'll be thrilled!

I put a wheel skins cover on the steering wheel. Blue on top/bottom, and perforated black on the sides. Matches the car pretty well. Although I think the size C is a little big for our wheels. But now I've got a nice phat wheel to grip, and it looks pretty cool. I'll take some pics later....

Back