What have you done to your P5 today?

Canecreekfreak said:
I put a wheel skins cover on the steering wheel. Blue on top/bottom, and perforated black on the sides. Matches the car pretty well. Although I think the size C is a little big for our wheels. But now I've got a nice phat wheel to grip, and it looks pretty cool. I'll take some pics later....

I can't wait to see what this looks like, I had a wheelskins cover on my truck and it was such nice quality leather. I just wonder how it fits around the thick spokes on our wheels.

telecommuting today...so i had to find an excuse to take the p5 out for a ride...didn't have one so i went for a nice 1hr ride anyway....ran her through the gears...1,2,D and OD...had some fun in the twisties...got into boost several times and pulled on a couple of cars..(cabpatch) .i bet they didn't think i had it in me...old guy...haha...anyway she's back in the garage safe and sound!
i wanna take her out later and record some digital audio of the RB catback with the high flow MAM mide pipe (will be installing the catless mide pipe this week!) and turbo....i love the sound of turbo spool in the morning!!!(yes)

bazooka joe said:
i wanna take her out later and record some digital audio of the RB catback with the high flow MAM mide pipe (will be installing the catless mide pipe this week!) and turbo....i love the sound of turbo spool in the morning!!!(yes)

Sounds like a lot of fun. I have the high-flow cat midpipe on the way from MAM so definitely post the audio when/if you record it.

Hopefully my hearing will be back by then. At least I can't hear the washers on my rear struts rattling for now :)

Today I decided that I not longer am going to strive to supercharge my car because I realized that you can't possibly have an intercooler the way I want the supercharger to be (roots on the intake manifold). I guess I'll finally have to go turbo :( ... that is, when I get a job and have a little money on the side. Probably not until the end of this year at the earliest.

bazooka joe said:
too much peripheral noise...:(
damn.

Took her out for a drive in the outskirts of town. I figured 4:30 would be late enough here, but there was still traffic and I got held up in some of the more fun parts. Oh well, there's always tomorrow

Aw come on Mark. Just go to your car and unscrew your antenna. Poof! Live action viewing. hehe

Had a small dent pushed out of my roofline this morning. The PDR guy did a great job given the fact that the dent had somewhat of a crease in it. It's not 100% perfect, but it looks FAR better than it did before. I'll probably be the only one who can notice it now. Best of all, he only charged me $65.

Dent pic below. No pic yet of the dent removed.

Attachments

• WED 002.jpg
    WED 002.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 294
zverg said:
ow that looks like a tough dent to fix, how did he manage to fix it?
He drilled a small hole on the under-side of the roofline, just below the dent. He prepped the paint with some rubbing compound, heated the paint slightly and used a tool to slowly work the dent out. It took him about 20 minutes once he got started. It still needs a tiny dab of touch up paint.

Back