What have you done to your MSP today?

$5k-ish is what I've seen.

Did a compression test today since I finally had time to work on my MSP and my neighbor bought one a a garage sale and wanted to test it out. Readings were 0 - 25 - 5 - 75 & 0 - 30 - 30 - 30. Not sure how accurate it is but cylinder #1 (passenger side) never got a reading so there's my problem. Hoping to do some more work tomorrow and remove the head.

If that's in psi then cylinder 1 isn't your only problem...

If that's in psi then cylinder 1 isn't your only problem...

I think the camshafts not turning durring the compression test has alot to do with that. Once I swap out the camshafts I'll run another compression test and go from there

Clutch Pedal Bracket..... Yeah, I broke that too.

1069906_10201583776545713_1416384943_n.jpg

Car is fixed. The pedal must have been damaged for some time now. The car has never been easier to drive.

got the shipping arranged & $$ out for my new MSP! should be here sometime next week

sweet, my boy was gonna buy the msp you bought, but he got a MS3 instead lol

on another note, put on the new tires on the MSP. no more rubbing in my rear quarter panels...for now lol, just a little more adj. on the alignment rack and i should be ok until i go coilovers. my tokicos have 125k on them, so i know they cant be holding up all that well after 10 years.

You better change those tails.

hahaha... that's the first thing that's coming off when it arrives.

i actually have a set of OEM tails in my room i will put on the silver one so the person who buys it doesn't even have to deal w/ those horrible alzettas

Back