What have you done to your MSP today?

hahah.... well i came across a fully built one, pretty excellent condition. if i buy it, i'll be swapping parts from my silver and migrating over (FMIC, pope DP, perrin exhaust, interior (mines immaculate), retrofit headlights, JDM tails, dave B rings, a few other things here and there... ultimately selling the silver MSP. saves me the labor costs of having mine built.

hahah.... well i came across a fully built one, pretty excellent condition. if i buy it, i'll be swapping parts from my silver and migrating over (FMIC, pope DP, perrin exhaust, interior (mines immaculate), retrofit headlights, JDM tails, dave B rings, a few other things here and there... ultimately selling the silver MSP. saves me the labor costs of having mine built.

SWEET. what color is this built one?

AAAAAAND finally purchased a new SSAFC. might start tuning it once it gets here before i do my engine swap to have it ready and not risk making any boo boos with the built engine. and also came across a gt28 for relatively cheap. might snag that up as well after i purchase new tires for my evo wheels.

you got a good point lol

Taking her apart again. I'm pretty sure the bearings are shot in the turbo. Sounds pretty narley.

titanium!

nice. i personally have been looking for a laser blue one. if i can find even with a blown engine thats nice and clean id buy it. of course as well if its reasonably priced. only reason i havent sold or traded my titanium one is cuz i love how it looks with my sunroof.

nice. i personally have been looking for a laser blue one. if i can find even with a blown engine thats nice and clean id buy it. of course as well if its reasonably priced. only reason i havent sold or traded my titanium one is cuz i love how it looks with my sunroof.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/3851446401.html

^ laser blue, for sale in Roselle Park, NJ

IMG_20110821_084945_zps5aeb64d7.jpg

^ sell me your DG grill!

IMG_6646_zpsae0d519b.jpg

I'm digging the color matched lip lip setup.

^ this... a new look w/o the 03.5 lip. pretty clean!

sunroof looks good. i want sunroof =_=

haha thanks. its the main thing that sold this particular MSP to me when i went to check it out at the dealership. plus it was really clean and body/paint was really well maintained by previous owner/ either that or the dealers deatil dept did a really good job of it haha

Back