What have you done to your MSP today?

Lol, yeah considering how good I did on the protege, it has me contemplating selling the MSP. I would really like to have a truck, but I am not about to pay a ton of money for one and I get 30mpg to work and back in the MSP so I think its here to stay.

i was running 8mm front and 5mm rear with no problems, and now i have the 8mm in the rear with no problems. been running the spacers for about 4 months now.

i was running 8mm front and 5mm rear with no problems, and now i have the 8mm in the rear with no problems. been running the spacers for about 4 months now.

Do you have any pics with it 8mm front and 5mm rear?
So do you still have the stock RH and are you lowered.. So your running 8mm all around now?

Last edited:
Do you have any pics with it 8mm front and 5mm rear?
So do you still have the stock RH and are you lowered.. So your running 8mm all around now?

mebarsh is pretty low on coils and he runs the stock racing harts :)

IMAG0172-1.jpg

that's the 16mm spacer in the front and i have about 2.5 degrees of camber in the front so it looks way sunk in.

8mm front and 5mm rear

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

16mm front and 8mm rear this is how i am now. this was before the camber.

IMAG0161-1.jpg

Last edited:
I felt like running 8mm on stock studs would be pushing it. With the 6.7mm's I felt like there was just enough thread on there to be comfortable. I do have 15mm spacers with the built in studs sitting around, if I have time this weekend, i'll slap a pair on the front and move the 6.7mm's to the back. But yea, 8mm around will be a very nice improvement.

my new tires should be on before I get off work. My bro drove my car and I drove his svt contour. He works at discount tire and the tires are being delivered there. I'm excited to have new tires lol

Selling a 38mm v-band EWG, stock placement exhaust manifold with no EGR
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123818387-ThePope-Exhaust-manifold&highlight=

looks like my IAC is going bad... stupid car wont idle. starts up and when it does "idle-ish" it will "idle" at 1-200rpms.. barely even runs and then it dies shortly after. I have a CEL but haven't had time to check it.

Turns out I had a code of P0505(i think) and my connection appeared to just be loose. Replugged the IAC back into the harness and all appears to be fine.

KARMA IS A b****.....

When I first bought my MSP, I observed everyone still rocking stock RH's with mildly-fully built MSP's. Im a wheel ***** so I thought to myself "I HATE RH'S, THEYRE STOCK! "I DONT NEED THEM!" Guess what, Now that MSP is parked and being rebuilt. I want to take off the Maxxim's so they dont rust/warp or tires get flat spots....
578732_10151292646711562_1425740815_n.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FML! 15" Toyota FREEBIES

And also, we all know who's built/blown the most motors and has tons of parts laying around.... Sucked up my pride...... Gotta love the MSP

Got my ATP wastegate today! Putting her in friday, and replacing the vacuum line as well. Can anybody tell about how much I would need to replace all the line under the hood and what all needs it? Thanks!

Got my ATP wastegate today! Putting her in friday, and replacing the vacuum line as well. Can anybody tell about how much I would need to replace all the line under the hood and what all needs it? Thanks!
15' will cover you with some extra if you're running individual lines, if you're T-ing off of a single line, then about half that much.

Back