What have you done to your MSP today?

15' will cover you with some extra if you're running individual lines, if you're T-ing off of a single line, then about half that much.

Awesome, thanks! I figured I might as well replace all the vacuum line while I'm already in there to keep it up to date. Do you know where I could find a diagram or something that shows all the vacuum line necessary?

Awesome, thanks! I figured I might as well replace all the vacuum line while I'm already in there to keep it up to date. Do you know where I could find a diagram or something that shows all the vacuum line necessary?

I just used the line that was there as a template, and winged it for the rest. As long as you pay attention and do it a step at a time its really impossible to screw up.

I just used the line that was there as a template, and winged it for the rest. As long as you pay attention and do it a step at a time its really impossible to screw up.

Yeah, just some of the line isn't labeled as vacuum or fuel so it's kinda hard to decipher at times. But thanks for the help!

there's only 2 fuel lines and they connect to your fuel rail.

The car is running like complete ******* s***... I can't take it.

what is it now

Not sure.
Running horribly rich. I mean 10.2:1 AFR cruising and any throttle I give it, it buries it. No power until 4k+ RPMs. It'll scream from 4-6k, but as soon as you shift and go to throttle again, it loses ALL power and I'm loading up like mad. My new plugs fouled within 250 miles. I keep getting a P0131, which last time was boost leak, but my smoke machine is at my other shop. I'm convinced it's a leak, but can't tell where without the smoke machine. I'll get it fixed today hopefully. Also, my AC stopped working again because of a leaking condensor... **** my car in the face!

Not sure.
Running horribly rich. I mean 10.2:1 AFR cruising and any throttle I give it, it buries it. No power until 4k+ RPMs. It'll scream from 4-6k, but as soon as you shift and go to throttle again, it loses ALL power and I'm loading up like mad. My new plugs fouled within 250 miles. I keep getting a P0131, which last time was boost leak, but my smoke machine is at my other shop. I'm convinced it's a leak, but can't tell where without the smoke machine. I'll get it fixed today hopefully. Also, my AC stopped working again because of a leaking condensor... **** my car in the face!

i think its trying to tell you its used to 16psi now. it wants to have the fuel ready to go next time you want to drop the boost hammer hahaha. if you are pretty sure you have a leak just tighten the couplers post maf those are the only ones that would mess with your afr's.

i think its trying to tell you its used to 16psi now. it wants to have the fuel ready to go next time you want to drop the boost hammer hahaha. if you are pretty sure you have a leak just tighten the couplers post maf those are the only ones that would mess with your afr's.
So, I should crank the boost back up, right? Maybe try and lean it out from the 10.8-11.8 AFR's, to 12.5 by cranking it up to 20psi? Put in more air to compensate for all that fuel...

So, I should crank the boost back up, right? Maybe try and lean it out from the 10.8-11.8 AFR's, to 12.5 by cranking it up to 20psi? Put in more air to compensate for all that fuel...
lol nah let it get used to low boost again. i don't want to see you posting about blown motors anymore.

my radio pocket under the headunit kept making this annoying ass squeeky sound when i would idle or be in low RPMs... prob caused by the gap between the headunit and the pocket... so i ghetto rigged it. made a little plastic piece that sits inside the pocket along the side (hardly noticeable) that applies enough pressure to make it stop!

Back