What have you done to your MSP today?

Today i went from this

Picture038.jpg

To this, Koyo full aluminum radiator

Picture039.jpg

whoo hoo, but i had some issues with thefan mounting but i got it figured out, i don't know if it cools better or not because my motor is still blown, i NEEDED to work on my car, it hurts so much not being able to drive her around so today i reconnected with her, i miss working on her :( and also installed my Kartboy exhaust hangers

Picture084.jpg

Picture088.jpg

the oil spray is from when the motor blew which left 2 big ass holes in the block

Picture083.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Last edited:
Advance Auto Parts

Purolator Part number PCV 1047

costs all of $3

you can go with that one however i suggest the fram one. The purolator one cross references between a couple different vehicles which makes me wonder if its as good. The fram one is millenia S specific and is still cheaper than the $20 dealership one

you can go with that one however i suggest the fram one. The purolator one cross references between a couple different vehicles which makes me wonder if its as good. The fram one is millenia S specific and is still cheaper than the $20 dealership one

Got a part number for that one, or should I just take my lazy butt to the store and look it up in that huge booklet by the oil filters?

EDIT - Found this part number on Fram's site, please let me know if this is correct: FV327

Last edited:
Got a part number for that one, or should I just take my lazy butt to the store and look it up in that huge booklet by the oil filters?

EDIT - Found this part number on Fram's site, please let me know if this is correct: FV327

Just to quote myself, the FRAM part number is indeed FV327 and is a straight competitor to the PV1047 referred to by evilmonkey. It's $8 from Advance Auto Parts.

Just to quote myself, the FRAM part number is indeed FV327 and is a straight competitor to the PV1047 referred to by evilmonkey. It's $8 from Advance Auto Parts.

yes that is the correct number but if you go onto advance auto part's site you can cross reference between cars, The puralator one cross refrences between a couple different cars including both the millenia and millenia S where as the fram one is specifically for the millenia S and has a different part number for the regular millenia.

after one failed attempt i ported my throttle body. Throttle response is a nice increase and i am sure there may be a small HP increase but not much. I will probably start a gauging intrest thread if anybody is interested to get a throttle body ported

ported1.JPG

ported3.JPG

ported5.JPG

blah, i want to cry

Last weekend my car was sideswiped by a drunk driver in the middle of the night. She hit 8 cars.... mine was the last one to get hit. She dented/scratched up the quarter panel, broke the side skirt, bent the wheel inward and put more deep scratches on almost every panel on drivers side of the car... yay

Today i get a phone call from the body shop, saying that someone broke into my car and stole my radio. Not the stock radio though, my $1200 pioneer 6.5" flip out DVD/LCD. Luckily, the body shop is going to replace it for me, but it also means my car is going to be stuck there even longer...

so yea, blah

how do i know you wond F mine up? Why dont you make yourself useful and weld me up some hardpipes for free! :p
after one failed attempt i ported my throttle body. Throttle response is a nice increase and i am sure there may be a small HP increase but not much. I will probably start a gauging intrest thread if anybody is interested to get a throttle body ported

ported1.JPG

ported3.JPG

ported5.JPG

sorry to hear. ur lucky theyre replacing it though, most places wont even blink at being responsible for anything.

blah, i want to cry

Last weekend my car was sideswiped by a drunk driver in the middle of the night. She hit 8 cars.... mine was the last one to get hit. She dented/scratched up the quarter panel, broke the side skirt, bent the wheel inward and put more deep scratches on almost every panel on drivers side of the car... yay

Today i get a phone call from the body shop, saying that someone broke into my car and stole my radio. Not the stock radio though, my $1200 pioneer 6.5" flip out DVD/LCD. Luckily, the body shop is going to replace it for me, but it also means my car is going to be stuck there even longer...

so yea, blah

Nice, did you get mine from maxx yet?

how do i know you wond F mine up? Why dont you make yourself useful and weld me up some hardpipes for free! :p

want to buy me a welder, manrel bender and a bunch of pipe? i would gladly make you some hard pipes.

And the first one i ****** up because i took away material where i shouldnt have. but i have an extra throttle plate now so i put that in the throttle body i am porting and it acts as a stop so i cant touch the area where the plate seats

why is it always about you. i have some stuff coming form Maxx as well and sorry to tell you but I out bid you for the TB from Maxx so it is actually mine. sucker!

wtf, i knew nothing of this, i sent him the money first so ha, my TB, we'll see what we can do though

Back