What have you done to your MSP today?

today i polished my aluminum with some polish i got from a mysterious black man in PA. i think its the best polish ive ever used.

Replaced both rear kartboy exhaust hangers as they mysterioulsy sheared apart cause a nice clunk at start up. Glad I kept the oem ones.

It still blew up on me completely stock after 300 miles of ownership! I didn't ask for the mod curse, the car forced it on me! :)

did u use the pcv or the break booster line. i was going to do this before i head up to kens friday.

Sea Foamed the engine (Super 007 Smoke cloud FTW!!!!)QUOTE]

I've done both PCV and brake booster, I've actually done every single vac/boost line I had too much free time that weekend. I would not do the brake booster unless you have plenty of time on your hands, it took the car a long time and a good drive for it to finally stop smoking. I should seafoam it soon, I haven't done it in a long while and it's showing signs that it needs to be cleaned.

I used the PCV vacuume line. Just stuck a small funnel in and poured w/ my left hand and feathered the throttle w/ my right.

Oh and i also replaced the PCV to the new updated part

I remember reading that doing it through the brake booster was a nono on our cars due to a certain valve in there or something.
did u use the pcv or the break booster line. i was going to do this before i head up to kens friday.

Sea Foamed the engine (Super 007 Smoke cloud FTW!!!!)

yea the check valve, i have a vac block in there so mine would be post check valve so it doesnt matter but i think im doin pcv

I used the PCV vacuume line. Just stuck a small funnel in and poured w/ my left hand and feathered the throttle w/ my right.

Oh and i also replaced the PCV to the new updated part

I remember reading that doing it through the brake booster was a nono on our cars due to a certain valve in there or something.

today i seafoamed (evilmonkey inspired me). I bought new lugnuts cause my tuner ones rusted. i used black magic engine shine on the engine (works really well actually for not having to scrub). i put on a new coolant hose (the lil j one), new splash guards. i think thats it.

next mod. corbeau trs seats.

Car feels so mucht better now that it has the right plugs in i.....Stupid mazda techs putting P5 plugs in it....derrrrrrrrr

do you guys actually test your PCV valves before changing?

i've seen a couple a people who have no PCV problems chaning them...and sometimes the new one leaks more than the old one...

Mine had no leaks, but changed it anyways. Im going to check the new one periodically and see if it caused more trouble than good

i think im getting corbeau a4's. i was going to get the trs's but i think wear patches are a novel idea.

the black suede a4's make me horny. (butthump)

yea thats what im getting. those or the trs's. i cant decide. the a4 is snugger and has wear patches, but the trs has more padding but no wear patches. i only go on long trips like twice a year and im married so we stop every hour anyhow, so im leaning toward a4's but still a toss up.

Back