What have you done to your MSP today?

Well installed my new vinyl window stickers today ,also ordered a bunch of parts cannot wait to get them. Also blew the doors of a dodge hemi truck today lmao ,after smokeing him at the next light asked him to roll down his window which he did, i smiled and said " THAT THING GOT A HEMI " Don't think he saw the humor in that But, i laughed for about 20 minutes (first)

love em

how do the focal speakers sound? i need new interior speakers soon

I love my focal's they I set my high pass filter at at 80hz and let em scream. Titanium tweets play so high they hurt the ears of some passengers. I love em.

I got the registration notice from the DMV yesterday, I was nervous about having to do smog. No smog needed this yr, yay! Just payed the fees for $143.

Well installed my new vinyl window stickers today ,also ordered a bunch of parts cannot wait to get them. Also blew the doors of a dodge hemi truck today lmao ,after smokeing him at the next light asked him to roll down his window which he did, i smiled and said " THAT THING GOT A HEMI " Don't think he saw the humor in that But, i laughed for about 20 minutes (first)

bahahaha... im doing this new thing where when Im at a light, and some d bag pulls up in a grand pre who is sitting back and has his arm over the steering wheel and totally serious about insanly sweet and incredibly rare car. (there is about 10 of these guys in my town, with absolutely nothing on the car). I wait for about 20 seconds, then slowly roll down my dark tinted windows. turn my head and smile. then say "nice pontiac". then roll the window back up. whether he thinks im serious and instantly floors it when the light turns is his call. but laugh my ass off about it for a long time.

i installed my airspence squash air freshener and weapon r coolant can.

also protege garage installed my rear motor mount insert.

thanks protege garage

Last edited:
Got the oil changed.

The Stock Kenwood Finally s*** the bed...Luckily i had a brand new spare I bought for the P5 that i never installed. Problem = Solved

Anyone need a unit that needs the ribbon fixed? Or a faceplate?

Won first place in Road Tire class yesterday at local SCCA event. Found a leak in the brake line as well. Morons at the collision shop didn't replace the copper crush washer, so luckily it will be an easy fix.

Got the oil changed.

The Stock Kenwood Finally s*** the bed...Luckily i had a brand new spare I bought for the P5 that i never installed. Problem = Solved

Anyone need a unit that needs the ribbon fixed? Or a faceplate?

I'll let you know about the broken radio. I have two right now that are broken, and I have three ribbon cables. If I can get them to both work I might be interested so I could fix and sell it.

k. I'll be gone till next monday and after that im gonna be statrting up a F/S thread for some items i have to get rid of so if i dont hear from you before that you should see it in the F/S section :)

blah, i want to cry

Last weekend my car was sideswiped by a drunk driver in the middle of the night. She hit 8 cars.... mine was the last one to get hit. She dented/scratched up the quarter panel, broke the side skirt, bent the wheel inward and put more deep scratches on almost every panel on drivers side of the car... yay

Today i get a phone call from the body shop, saying that someone broke into my car and stole my radio. Not the stock radio though, my $1200 pioneer 6.5" flip out DVD/LCD. Luckily, the body shop is going to replace it for me, but it also means my car is going to be stuck there even longer...

so yea, blah

OK, so now im pissed. Not only did they steal my radio, but appearantly the little bastards that stole it carved nasty words into my dashboard. The body shop replaced the dashboard which sucks, but whatever.... no big deal

What makes me furious is that they stole my 03 Sparco shift knob!!!!! It was perfect condition and still had the leather around it too. Those things are like gold on here, and the probability of me finding another is slim to none. (argh)

OK, so now im pissed. Not only did they steal my radio, but appearantly the little bastards that stole it carved nasty words into my dashboard. The body shop replaced the dashboard which sucks, but whatever.... no big deal

What makes me furious is that they stole my 03 Sparco shift knob!!!!! It was perfect condition and still had the leather around it too. Those things are like gold on here, and the probability of me finding another is slim to none. (argh)

what body shop was it Yash? that ****** blows...

waxed and cleaned my car today. looks good but makes me want to get the car repainted due to the dings and chips. oh well next week i will be putting new brake pads and rotors and hopefully a new turbo timer as well as SRI. yay. finally the first actual performance mod.

Vacuumed interior, carpet cleaned the floor mats, sprayed down the engine bay, and replaced the busted c-pillar cover (got a replacement cheap too, THANKS MAZMART!!!). Trying to clean the car up a bit for the Mazda Corral at the Petit Le Mans this weekend. Also got some usable tires put onto my bronze rims so I don't have to wear the stock RacingHarts to this event, I had a bad leak in one that was already plugged. Not that I mind my RacingHarts, love em, but I spent the money on the second rims and I love how they look so I might as well show them off. Wash and wax is tomorrow, maybe claybar if I have time. Can't wait!

Back