What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

Just got my new 5!

Just got my new Mazda 5 before the weekend!

2010 GT, Leather, Stick. Getting windows tinted next week! Awesome ride so far, and the kids just love it.

4654813294_9773b69d4d.jpg

4654207143_e99ca3f6be.jpg

4654192675_e13b1e9090.jpg

4654190553_f6c770fa22.jpg

I test fit the Advans on the 5 today. The specs are 18x8.5 +45 235/40/18 and I needed to know if they fit. The rear sits perfectly flush but the front pokes about a half inch. I'm going with 18x9 Advans on the MS3 so these will eventually go on the 5 permanently once I buy the second set.

These pics should at least give people some insight as to what specs to choose in the future.

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

Last edited:
I packed the hell out of it for the weekend. Took my son camping. And drove it around Lime Rock Park Track for Mazda Parade Laps.

Just got my new Mazda 5 before the weekend!...
4654190553_f6c770fa22.jpg
I assume that you are in Canada. In the US you can only get the Sport with manual transmission.

Your leather seats - are the front seats really different colors? What color are the other seats?

I assume that you are in Canada. In the US you can only get the Sport with manual transmission.

Your leather seats - are the front seats really different colors? What color are the other seats?

the seats look to be the same color to me. my guess is that the sunroof is open, and the sun is bright on the passenger seat.

All black leather. Sun was setting...
And yes, here in Canada, you can get the Touring with Manual Transmission. Originally wanted Galaxy Grey, but Aluminum Metallic is growing on me.

Yeah, the pic makes them look black. Gunmetal gives it a good contrast to any car color (except the gray I have, but that is wife's :))

Last edited:
Yeah, same here. It's the wife's car but she complains about me always doing stuff to my car and not her's. So I have to do something to it, but it's not like I don't want to.

Last edited:
Took off my ebay CAI today...just going to stick with stock set up with K&N drop in filter with no resonator. Some strange reason....no check engine light but it would hesitate if I didnt warm it up and when in reverse....would stall ( turn off repeatedly) Put stock back on and no problems...yeah well...Still love her...lol

Went past 7000 miles since new...no issues so far. Still saving pennies for a remote starter, fog lights, and some killer headunit upgrade.

Went past 7000 miles since new...no issues so far. Still saving pennies for a remote starter, fog lights, and some killer headunit upgrade.

What year is your 5? I have a complete OEM remote starter for sale in the marketplace now.

Did an oil change this weekend and finished tinting all the rear unmovable windows.

Tsuru:
Are you doing/applying the tint yourself?? If yes, where did you get your tint from. I'm considering getting one of the pre-cut kits, but was wondering about the quality of the film and fitment. Cutting the film is a pain imo but haven't dealt with any pre-cut kits.

Went down to Baltimore on Saturday to watch the Red Sox whoop up on the Orioles! Man I love my 5...Wish I could say the same about my 99 ZX2

Added a momo racing seat belt... yeah :D

new rotors with new pads ( agressive ) lol :D

new DOT4 brake and clutch ... :D

Back