What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

ROTORS, had that problem of pulsating pedal when I apply brakes @@100kph+. Dealer says need rotors so....did it myself and saved $$$, got a good deal also on the rotors, they're Nickel Chrome plated (silver color) so they don't rust easily as OEM. Painted the calipers while I'm at it.
DSCN1179.jpg
DSCN1180.jpg

I am loving these wheels! Do you have any pics of them on your 5? Also could you tell me about them, make, size, etc....Thanks!

DSCN0113.jpg

I had this rims for 3 yrs. got them fro ebay. I saw one like this on a white mazda5 on cardomain I think and loved the looks on the 5 so I got 1 but in 17" so I could use the stocker toyos. now time to change the Toyos s replaced the rims with the tires.

These are ADR Sokudo10 rims
17" x 7
offset 48

DSCN0113.jpg

I had this rims for 3 yrs. got them fro ebay. I saw one like this on a white mazda5 on cardomain I think and loved the looks on the 5 so I got 1 but in 17" so I could use the stocker toyos. now time to change the Toyos s replaced the rims with the tires.

These are ADR Sokudo10 rims
17" x 7
offset 48

Those look sweet! Thanks for the info and the pic. Still have these wheels?

17 ADR Sokudo10

somebody got dibs on it but if it doesnt pan out i'm gonna post it here for local 5 owners who's interested.

The ADRs are sold. Thought I would need to sell it here. Maybe sold it cheap? Only 350CAD with rubbers good till fall.

Today I removed the pin stripe from the driver side fender. Removal is very slow going. Looks like it will be another 3-4 days until I can finish the job.

it looks like you have the forward rack crossbar mounted backwards; the towers look like they are tilted towards the front.

(wow)HAHAHAHA I never noticed that!!! Was that when when i bought it! Will have to turn it around....

I gave it a big hug after returning from vacation and having to drive that awful Chevy Malibu for a week. I think LT stands for Lousy Try in making a car. I never thought I could have so many complaints driving a car for about 100 mi! And I chose it off the lot because it was a car I would have considered buying!

She was tinted this weekend. Just in time for the FL summer. Pin striping is 3/4 gone on the driver side. Still need to start on the passenger side.

Replaced motor mount #3 and the vibrations are gone...I read somewhere that the factory one was filled with liquid and that explained the dried up liquid underneath the motor mount, when I took it off it was bone dried inside..no wonder it shook like a mofo. Anyways happy again with my 5!

Replace the MS3 front springs with Progress springs. Liked the combination with the drop of the MS3 rear springs.
DSCN1222.jpg
DSCN1223.jpg
DSCN1229.jpg
DSCN1228.jpg

Took me close to 3 hrs to make the install. I'm happy with the Progress and MS3 spring combi, and I didn't need to install camber link. I will have to wait 2 weeks for the springs to settle before alignment.

Last edited:
Back