What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Yes, the dealer screwed up during the PDI, but not by over-inflating the tires. They didn't lower the pressures from the factory set 50 psi used to prevent flat-spotting on the journey across the pond!

Ah! That makes more sense!

In the weekend, I have checked my tire pressure, and it was 27! I have 20" tires. I need to check it, more often.

Well, I drove her but.....anyone experience a beeping that you can't stop once you shut the car off and exit? And it won't let you lock the doors either? I've checked the obvious doors etc

Do you have the AKE Mark? If so, Im thinking one of the fobs is in the car? Not sure if it would beep after being turned off but I know it wont allow you to lock the car if the fob is inside.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

The parking sensors show up on the rear camera screen too but no headlight washers and no rear camera washer as you can see!

IMG_2821_zpsssibhuhb.jpg

Get some of this:

51647a585b492ac6aea65a7fdf02ee86.jpg

It's designed for wing mirrors which I've applied it to as well as the camera - I haven't seen it for myself yet but water should just bounce off!

UK Seller:
http://www.nipponshine.com/shop/windscreen-and-wing-mirror/glaco-mirror-coat-zero/

Got me some new wheels and tyres, downsizing 19s to 17s

I got grey as there will be a paint/wrap job in the future.

nXfSvZv.jpg

Do you have the AKE Mark? If so, Im thinking one of the fobs is in the car? Not sure if it would beep after being turned off but I know it wont allow you to lock the car if the fob is inside.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

My CX-5 doesn't work that way. If one fob is left in the car while the other is outside and the doors are locked with the button on the outside door handle, the doors will lock but I get a bunch beeps (not from the horn) as a warning.

Thanks to the outstanding members on this forum (I'm looking at you FG_Flyer, TreyP, RedBaron, Howlin4You, and many more that have contributed)
I have started on head unit replacement (Sony XAV-AX100), Radar Detector Installation, Rear-View Camera, Trailer Hitch & Wiring, Front Tweeter Upgrade.
So exciting to see it all come together. I'm still waiting on a few pieces to get it all put back together, but I can't wait!
Thanks a million to each of you for your pictures and how-tos

I changed the oil, installed a fumoto valve, and changed the manual transmission fluid. Hopefully this weekend I can give her a wash.

Your car is tuned?

[emoji15]your's not?

Received a parcel today- 30mm for each tire-the biggest available! I will combine with 30mm fender flares and 20' tires. I will have a very nice weekend I guess!![emoji12] Looking forward like crazy......
08765769786b2b82da4bab515897c27b.jpg

I will show you the results.

Cheers 101

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back