What did you pay for your Mazda3 w/ Taxes and Fees?

Is it an automatic and a HB which will affect the price?

The other thing is that taxes and add on fees vary from state to state.

I got my iGT HB 6MT for $22,500 before title taxes and fees.

This did not include any incentives.

I purchased in dec.

Its a manual and HB

The local Mazda dealer sent me an Internet price today of $24,900 for a Blue Reflex S GT Hatch. The MSRP is $27,290. I think this is a very good price, as it seems $26k has been the average price in this area. I was actually surprised it came in that low. Of course, that is before Dealer Fees, Tax/Title, but I was expecting them to quote me closer to $26k. Hoping that does not include any incentives, as I would expect to get an additional $500 for current Mazda owner loyalty (I have a 1999 Miata). FYI, this is in Charlotte, NC area. Thoughts?

That's almost the exact same price ($24,902) I got on my S GT Hatch but in White which also includes $200 paint premium. I don't have the receipt in front of me, but OTD it was around $27400 with tax and DMV fees.

I'm leasing a GX Sedan
-Automatic transmission
-Manual air-conditioner
-Steel rims w/ cap
-Bluetooth radio with steering wheel controls, no touchscreen

$329/month for 36-months (0.49% lease rate)
$0 downpayment
$290 total cash out (for new license plate, reg, processing etc)
I also purchased excessive wear warranty, which is included in the $329

Last edited:
I just got my IGT sedan in manual today and I paid $25130 OTD. Once I get Some paper work from school I should get my $500 student graduate rebate. NY taxes is about $2000.

Last edited:
This thread is interesting reading. I haven't pulled the trigger yet, so it's helpful to know what others are paying. If I had already bought, and paid dearly, this thread would *not* be helpful at all.

I'm surprised at a lot of the prices ppl are getting here. I'm getting hardballed left and right. So far no offers accepted under $23300 for a MT iGT hatch, no options. And that's before TTL, taxes, and fees. Not eligible for any incentives. Every dealer I talk to gives me the sob story about "how can I sell to you for less than I paid?"

I am holding out for a particular color (Titanium), but have communicated that I will settle for one or two others. It seems that this car is rare in my area (CT/NY line). One salesman even called it a "unicorn." I guess if they had a dozen of these on every lot I'd do better.

Mazda's lease program seems pretty slick can anyone comment?
0.9% APR ONLY FOR WELL QUALIFIED BUYERS WHEN FINANCED THROUGH PARTICIPATING LENDER; NOT ALL BUYERS WILL QUALIFY. AMOUNT OF DOWN PAYMENT AND OTHER FACTORS MAY AFFECT QUALIFICATION. 36 MONTHS AT $28.16 PER MONTH PER $1,000 FINANCED WITH $0 DOWN AT PARTICIPATING DEALER. Loan origination fees may apply. Must take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 7/31/2014. See dealer for complete details

Mazda's lease program seems pretty slick can anyone comment?
0.9% APR ONLY FOR WELL QUALIFIED BUYERS WHEN FINANCED THROUGH PARTICIPATING LENDER; NOT ALL BUYERS WILL QUALIFY. AMOUNT OF DOWN PAYMENT AND OTHER FACTORS MAY AFFECT QUALIFICATION. 36 MONTHS AT $28.16 PER MONTH PER $1,000 FINANCED WITH $0 DOWN AT PARTICIPATING DEALER. Loan origination fees may apply. Must take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 7/31/2014. See dealer for complete details

That looks like the financing terms, not leasing.
As good a deal as you're likely to get -- IF you can swing a 3 year plan. The rate goes up as you stretch out the life of the loan, so 1.9 for 48-60 months, 2.9 for 72. Even 1.9 is ok -- better than most banks will offer, but 2.9 is getting spendy.

The only lease I see offered on the 3 is the i Sport auto hatch for $199*36 or the iSV auto sedan for $159. The sedan is probably a good deal if you're looking for a lease, but not so sure on the hatch. Both require $1999 down, and then, at least where I am, about $1800 in taxes plus fees. Not for me since I need a manual, and I will put about 20k mi/yr on it.

Last edited:
Thanks for your .02. My wife will be putting maybe 14k mi/yr and she'd get the GT auto 2.5. Buying is probably smarter in this case.

26K out the door for a white hatchback iGT plus all weather mats, wheel locks, cargo net, and rear bumper cover - my dealership also provides free oil changes for the life of the car which is convenient.

I purchased a 2014 Mazda 3s Touring Sedan with tinted windows, wheel locks, pin-striping, and nitrogen in the tires(these options were already installed on all their cars). I paid $22862 for the car, which includes the price of the car+transport fee+$125 dealer doc fee). I paid $24463 OTD with ttl fees. Not sure if I got a good deal but of three dealerships it was the only one willing to negotiate below invoice.

Last edited:
I have the opportunity to pay 17.5 for a 2014 Mazda 3 i Sport with fog lights and mats included. This doesn't include TTL.

Is this a fair price? Or could I possibly talk them down a bit more. My father (co-signer) says that I can talk them down to possibly 16.8

Thoughts or suggestions?

...........over $1000 below invoice, including a $500 Mazda loyalty bonus.
S sedan GT with technology package, 3 weeks ago.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

Last edited:
In the process of getting a 2014 Mazda 3 s touring sedan.. is $26,218 OTD + an oil change a good price in California?

My wife and I have a 2015 CX-5 and a 2011 Honda Fit. I'm thinking about trading in the Fit for a 2014 Mazda3 Grand Touring S automatic hatchback without the tech pack. I was quoted $25,812 (thats with the shipping/transport fee included) plus DMV fees (around 400) but I do get the $500 Loyalty Rebate that they are running. Is that a good price?

Last edited:
In the process of getting a 2014 Mazda 3 s touring sedan.. is $26,218 OTD + an oil change a good price in California?

Shoot for at least $500 under invoice. (plus $500 more if you already own a Mazda)

Bought a 2014 3i GT hatchback yesterday for $25,012 including tax and license in Northern California.

Went to the dealership looking for a white mazda3 hatch s grand touring. Got a quote for $25,012. $449 in fees and $1776 for 7 year/100k miles warranty. At 1.9% APR for 72 months. Got $12,300 in trade for a 2012 fit that i still owe $6000 on. Is this a good deal? Should i get the extended warranty? I average 15k miles a year to and from work only.

I've got a quote of 14' Mazda 3 Hatchback S-Touring in Snow White w/o options for $26,600 out of door in SoCal. Is this a good deal or not?

Note: I know someone got it for $25.5k otd, I cannot find any dealer which is willing to do that!

Back