What did you pay for your Mazda3 w/ Taxes and Fees?

I currently have a Miata, as well. A 1999 10th Anniversary Edition. I might sell it, though, if the 3 provides enough zip for me. I can always get a newer model Miata later in my life. My 10th anniversary edition sure if pretty though!

Since quite a while ago, I've always had a manual trans car and an automatic car. When I head to LA - automatic (that's a given with the traffic I inevitably hit, there). Currently, though, both my MX5 and Corvette are 6-speeds. That's why I'd like to get an auto-trans Mazda 3. The MX6 GT Turbo that I had to sell, recently, had a really nice cloth interior that really provided grip for cornering. Since My MX5 Touring has the same kind of seat material, I won't mind having leather in the 3.

Well, it has been almost 2 months now since I ordered my Mazda3. Last I heard it is now on a ship from Japan to the US. They have given me loaner cars to drive (they were going to let me drive a new Mazda3, but I refused seeing I drive a lot of miles). Am now in a 2013 Mazda CX5, and HATED it when I first got it (because they switched me from a Mazda speed3 to that one). But it grew on me, and now actually love it. Gets GREAT gas mileage (I average about 30MPG), and has nifty options on it. Love the blind spot alert on the mirror.

No clue how long it takes to get my new car here now. I think they told me another 3 weeks. We shall see.

Last edited:
Why did they have to special-order it? The dealerships around here have heaps of varieties.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

Why did they have to special-order it? The dealerships around here have heaps of varieties.

Really? None to be had here in the color I want (white). If I wanted silver, grey, black, red....I could have had my pick. But no white. Not in a GT HB. They even looked all over the West, and could find none. Nope, not in San Diego either (they might now, but not 2 months ago).

Last edited:
You're right. It looks like white sedans are more likely to be available. I like the white but I've owned a white MX6 GT for 17 years. It may be time for the deep blue metallic, for me.

Yes, not many dealerships have any roll-up windows, no air, and manual steering cars..... :)

Yes, not many dealerships have any roll-up windows, no air, and manual steering cars..... :)

I just wanted a basic Mazda3 GT HB in white. No other options.

But funny joke anyways...I guess.

Post# 152
I just picked up my new 3s Touring hatch yesterday... 23900 OTD.
Post# 154
2014 Mazda3 S Touring HB, white, $25,578 OTD. Got on sale during the Memorial Day Weekend.

What's up guys. I am looking for 14' Mazda3 S Touring HB. Why there is $1678 difference between above cars? They are nearly identical cars.
Do you think it is reasonable to offer $23900 OTD for Mazda3 S Touring HB(no options) in So. California? Thanks

Last edited:
What's up guys. I am looking for 14' Mazda3 S Touring HB. Why there is $1678 difference between above cars? They are nearly identical cars.
Do you think it is reasonable to offer $23900 OTD for Mazda3 S Touring HB(no options) in So. California? Thanks
E46Showa, are you sure $23900 is the out the door price? Looks like it's their price below invoice. Most of the San Diego Mazda dealers' invoice is around $24,000-$24,999. If you haven't done so, negotiate down from the invoice. Mine was $23,338 sale price with $25,578 OTD. Good luck.

I know, $23900 OTD is crazy low for S Touring HD.

Hey subspeed6 (post# 152). Is $23900 the out of door price for your S Touring HD? What is the color of your car? What additional options do you have? What is the tax rate in Atlanta? Can you break down the price into items please?

Hey What's Up Guys. I went to a dealer today test drove the I grand Tourin 3 and got quoted 25,632 OTD for the car. I wanted to know if that was a good price and if i should go for it. Ps i'm in NY.

Is it an automatic and a HB which will affect the price?

The other thing is that taxes and add on fees vary from state to state.

I got my iGT HB 6MT for $22,500 before title taxes and fees.

This did not include any incentives.

I purchased in dec.

Back