What did you pay for your Mazda3 w/ Taxes and Fees?

I just picked up my Snowflake iGT hatchback auto for $22850 before tax/title/lic. This includes Xenon headlights, all-weather mats, cargo net, and wheel locks. Went to the dealer intending to buy a Meteor Gray or Liquid Silver iTouring, but ended up with the Snowflake iGT. They only had the Snowflake or Titanium Flash in the HB iGT trim. Pretty happy with it.

I believe it's just the bulbs, but they will be covered under warranty. Sales guy said it will take about 4hrs to install.

OIC. I'm impressed with the brightness of the halogens compared to my old 99 integra. Although I wished there was an choice to add LED headlights as an option. Hopefully there will be a conversion kit in the future.

4 hours?! How much did they cost you? If it's aftermarket bulbs and ballast it should take you no more than an hour to do it yourself and that's only cause the drivers side bulb is a straight PIA to get to. You can get them from DDM Tuning for something like $45 shipped.

Earlier this week: Japanese-built snowflake white pearl 2014 MZ3 iTouring hatchback, manual transmission, with Technology Pkg, all-season mats and A.S. bedliner ==> $21,685 + $999 for 7/70 Carefree Car Protection warranty, minus $1000 "dealer double customer loyalty rebate", plus $174 dealer fee (couldn't waive), plus $1157 TTL fees.

So, basically an iGT car without the vinyl seats or moonroof, roughly $1000 below invoince for the iTouring with Tech, plus $999 for the extended 7-year warranty.

Total OTD = $23,015 at 0.9% dealer financing, no origination charges, taxes included. I didn't haggle... just straight negotiation with my local WI dealer.

Big smiles, great experience, zoom-zoom.

P.S. MSRP for my MZ3 MT-HB PW with Tech and mats/BL is $22,860. Edmunds TMV is $22,549. MSRP for the 7/70 warranty was quoted at $2,600 I think. Dealer fees stink, but somebody had to drive 160 miles roundtrip to bring the car in from Madison, so buck-a-mile isn't too bad. (I would've paid the fee for a local car too, but it saved me the headache running to Madison on a work day.)

I was at my dealer 70 minutes from start-to-drive away, with most of the discussions by email and phone. This was a well orchestrated transaction by my dealership. I don't plan on seeing too much of the dealership as I have my own favorite repair shop, but I may go there for some oil changes if they stay price-competitive.

2014 Mazda 3 GT 5 Door

MSRP $27,590
My Price $24,938 including $750 loyalty rebate

No trade in, just a straight deal. Financed through Mazda at 1.9% for 60 months.

Newbie here, got a 1999 Mazda Miata in the garage for weekends and sunny days, I'm looking to add a 2014 Mazda3i Touring in Blue Reflex w Manual Trans for about $18,400 plus tax/title/license. Includes $750 in owner loyalty. Deal/No Deal? Based on a little research it seems like a good deal to me. Appreciate your feedback.

First time poster and new Mazda 3 owner...This car is awesome!

I purchased a 2014 Mazda3 6MT HB (Meteor Grey Mica) MSRP = 24,040.00
Negotiated Price = $22,499.00 ($1,541 or 6.4% off MSRP)
Tax = $1,574.93
Tire Tax $1.25
Title/Tags = $50.00
Documentation = $149.50
Auto Show Bonus = -$250.00
OTD = $24,024.68

I did not qualify for owner loyalty or military discounts...unfortunately

Well before I actually left, I decided to get the extended warranty that extends the 3 yr / 36,000 to 7 yr / 100,000 miles with $100.00 deductible. The price was $1,798 MSRP and they were doing it for $1,299 for end of year and I negotiated it down to $1,001. This is not something I typically get but with all the goodies...heated seats, moonroof, tech package..and the fact they were willing to negotiate I went for it.

So new OTD is $25,025.68...

I think I did pretty well?

I sell several brands of car including Mazda and yes, you got a good deal. :)

does anyone have any suggestions for getting 'the best!' deal besides waiting til the last day of the last month of the year to negotiate it? I've got some internet quotes and ranked them in order of price, including incentives and dealer fees. I may be nave here but should I just counter offer -$500 from the lowest number I've received to all the dealers quotes I've received? with $250 dealer fees (profit) my best price is about $18,600 (plus tax/title) for itouring HB w no options. My plan is to purchase this month, so about 11 days left. I do plan to finance thru Mazda no matter who wins my business. And I'm willing to go wherever (within reason) to get it (the car AND the deal!) Appreciate the suggestions. Clock is ticking.

does anyone have any suggestions for getting 'the best!' deal besides waiting til the last day of the last month of the year to negotiate it? I've got some internet quotes and ranked them in order of price, including incentives and dealer fees. I may be nave here but should I just counter offer -$500 from the lowest number I've received to all the dealers quotes I've received? with $250 dealer fees (profit) my best price is about $18,600 (plus tax/title) for itouring HB w no options. My plan is to purchase this month, so about 11 days left. I do plan to finance thru Mazda no matter who wins my business. And I'm willing to go wherever (within reason) to get it (the car AND the deal!) Appreciate the suggestions. Clock is ticking.

I'm on the same boat! I've offered a particular dealer $19,600 for a 2014 White iTouring Auto sedan with no options but apparent it's too low of an offer and I got rejected. How are people getting these deals?! I'm located in Hawaii so that may affect the price but from what I understand, all destination charges are the same. I'm looking to purchase by the end of this month as well.

I just ordered a snowflake pearl white 2014 I GT HB for $22,2000. Am now having second thoughts though because of the rust issues I am reading about. Can anyone put my mind at ease on that or is it a real issue?

Last edited:
I was at the dealer today (south FL) looking for a 2014 Mazda 3 Sedan iTouring with Tech package. Best I could get them to was $20k + $800 dealer fee and $200 doc fee, plus TTL. So basically $21k + TTL

Would be about 22.5k out the door. I told them I want them to drop the $800 and $200 fees but we will see what happens tomorrow. Is this a good deal? Even with the extra $1000??

Still unsure if its worth it to go from the iTouring with Tech up to the iGrand Touring. Also still debating on the hatch vs sedan. Too many options lol

I just ordered a snowflake pearl white 2014 I GT HB for $22,2000. Am now having second thoughts though because of the rust issues I am reading about. Can anyone put my mind at ease on that or is it a real issue?

Sounds like you got a ridiculous deal--about $2000 below invoice. I got the exact same car on 3/30 for $23,616 before dealer fees, tags, and tax and before the $750 loyalty discount. My daughter has a 2013 Impreza and she says the M3 handles and steers better and accelerates more briskly. The M3 gets 20% better gas mileage to boot. She says the white looks like a female rabbit whereas her gray Impreza hatchback looks a shark. I will add a few mods to make it bi-sexual at least.

So I am pretty much settled on M3 iTouring with Tech. package but no sunroof. I am in SF bay area and can go get a car anywhere in Nor.Cal. Truecar.com gives me dealers 5 miles away.
How do I search the greater area and what am I expected pay out the door?

Back