what did you pay for your 3 sedan in Canada?

mkoz

Interested to hear what people payed for their 3's. I'm looking at a GT sedan with GFX package. If anyone knows the invoice price, that would be of benefit to all I'm sure.

Dealers won't move one bit for a while. Not until they have more on their lots.

I paid $23 for my Sedan GT GFX 5-Speed

Dre: I take it that was before tax? MSRP for the GT sedan /w manual is $21,345 + GFX is $1095 = $22440

Add to that the admin fee, freight/PDI and tax = aprox $27K all in

Anybody know the dealer invoice price on the GT manual?

Dealer invoice price won't help you. The only way you'd be getting a discount is if you have some connections. Other than that these cars will sell for sticker. They are VERY reasonably priced anyway.

Discounts depend on the dealerships, the no haggling process is very common amoung dealerships, and they usually don't budge, unless on trade ins.

I didn't even seem to get any sort of a nibble on a discount on a 2003 protege 5 tonight after test driving one, and they are clearing those out. No way they will discount a 3 for me. They were basically offering MSRP with the 0% financing. Financing doesn't excite me, dropping the price from sticker level gets my wallet out :)

Vancouver too

RE: got 600$ discount for Sport in Vancouver

I'm new to this forum, but really like the Mazda3 Sport.

Any help in finding a dealer that can give me a break too?

to fozzy

Hi...

Do you mean Hastings Street?

I am looking for Mazda 3 sedan with GFS package as well. Almost impossible to get a discount from MSRP. Have any one try any auto brokers in the yellow pages?

What I am thinking is if we have a enough people to buy, maybe we can get a group buy togther from one dealership.

Any comments is welcome!

;)

Yesterday my buddy got 700$ discount for Sport at Mazda on Kingsway.

Try harder - go to the dealership - test-drive the car - show them your credit card and say - I want to buy it today and I am ready to make a deposit if you can give me at least 600$ discount.
It works!

Dropped by Summit - guy sat beside me in the car and said "could get about 200.00 off " the Mazda3 without even letting him know I was serious.

Way nice car!

anyone know the invoice price of mazda 3 in canada? if we have that price, we just need to add 3% profit for the dealship...and that price is way below msrp

:confused:

I ordered:

GT with GFX and Leather, Titanium Grey
Automatic (for the wife to drive also)
6 CD Changer, block heater, and wheel locks, full protection package and 12 oil change package for a total, all-in after tax (7% GST, no provincial tax in Alberta) price of 28,288.00 Canadian (which is ~ 21,783.46 USD using an online currency converter.

So pre-tax was ~ 26,437 Canadian which is 20,358.08 pre-tax USD.

That's the best deal I could work out with my extremely limited negotiation powers (Im a wuss).

Jarrett

Oh, btw I cant FREAKIN WAIT to get the car, it's going to be amazing (for the price/class) from what I'm reading all over the internet.

Shroud at work said:
I ordered:

GT with GFX and Leather, Titanium Grey
Automatic (for the wife to drive also)
6 CD Changer, block heater, and wheel locks, full protection package and 12 oil change package for a total, all-in after tax (7% GST, no provincial tax in Alberta) price of 28,288.00 Canadian (which is ~ 21,783.46 USD using an online currency converter.

So pre-tax was ~ 26,437 Canadian which is 20,358.08 pre-tax USD.

That's the best deal I could work out with my extremely limited negotiation powers (Im a wuss).

Jarrett

Oh, btw I cant FREAKIN WAIT to get the car, it's going to be amazing (for the price/class) from what I'm reading all over the internet.

Congrats on your purchase. When you get your car, can you answer a couple of questions for me.

Are you getting winter tires? If not, let us know how the 17-inch GoodYear Eagle's do in winter conditions.

And can you also let us know how the block heater is (i.e. how long it needs to be plugged in for, and do you need to open the hood everytime you use it, or can the cord go through the grille).

Congrats again on the car.

Back