What color Calipers

i did mine silver. i dont think u can go wrong with silver on any car

LOL everyone is so diverse with their opinions that i think we are gonna confuse him more than anything else. I'd say go with black, but how people with blue cars post pics of their calipers with the various colors so he can get a visual?

bigass_ricer said:
Yea......changed my mind, yellow would look great with the blue.
I don't see how the yellow is going to mix in with the rest of his car. I saw silver or gloss black. No real bright color is needed with the look he has on his car. It would stand out, but in a bad way.

red if u had a blue mp3 then go yellow that always makes it look nice, unless they have soem other colors or something that ulike

JonKlsn said:
LOL everyone is so diverse with their opinions that i think we are gonna confuse him more than anything else. I'd say go with black, but how people with blue cars post pics of their calipers with the various colors so he can get a visual?

Is this what you meant Jon?

DSCN0648.JPG

Calipers are painted and Oh do they look nice. We painted them Sunday afternoon. Pictures will come later.

i have a blue mp3 and i painted my calipers silver. they were yellow, but i didnt like that too much. silver just looks clean and subtle. NICE!!!!

Whatever color u like!! But nobody said "golden", a "brembo-ish" golden caliper (with red stencil lettering maybe) would look nice with ANY color!
BTW red is played big time!

Back