WHAT!? $40 for an AUTOEXE ANTENNA!

AWDRACER6

:
Mazdaspeed 6
So anyone noticed that stubby antenna!?!?!?! Get out of here! That is the CX-7 antenna! I payed $10 for my CX-7 antenna that screws perfectly on my speed6 from the dealer!!!

welcome to the world of Autoexe, where we overprice everything and declare that we have the best stuff. EVER.

heh, jk... they have pretty good stuff, but still totally overpriced imho.
I'd only ever buy their stuff on clearence or lightly used.

the autoexe products have to be shipped from overseas, so alot of that price is a result from shpping

Shipping....sh** better come with a little love! 4 times the price of the CX-7 ant and its the same thing! I drive around with NO problems and im stationed out here in the sticks! Im blown away! Ive seen some things where they seem over priced and maybe they r but not 4 times more....Anyways, just lettin everyone know to send me there $30 if they dont want it...if they do, go to the dealership!

you should have been around when autoexe was the only parts you could buy for the MS6.. that was fun.. $1400 IC?? $1200 mufflers?? $900 ram air?? I always wanted to met a guy who did this car up in autoexe parts..

The exchange rate and shipping from overseas are two of the factors in the price which push it up higher.

-Derrick

sorry, but why make a thread about that? seriously, if the price is too high for you, then dont buy it.

sorry, but why make a thread about that? seriously, if the price is too high for you, then dont buy it.

It was more to inform my fellow mazda owners to save there $30 and but a CX-7 ant! Besides that, i felt like doing it. Thanks for your input though.

The exchange rate and shipping from overseas are two of the factors in the price which push it up higher.

-Derrick

Ya, that makes sense but i dont know how they stay in business like that. I guess if no one knows about it then they will pay more for the expensive one.

autoexe is one of the few mazda-only tuners in a market where honda and nissan normally dominates. that exclusivity also drives the price up. (also red paint is expensive)

You could by a pair of them, glue some cotton on the end and use them for the most expensive set of q-tips on the planet.

-Derrick

A lot of their decorative stuff is really expensive. I'd still drop the money on springs or some of their suspension bits, which are worth the cash.

A lot of their decorative stuff is really expensive. I'd still drop the money on springs or some of their suspension bits, which are worth the cash.

Didnt they have a front grill that a lot of people were having problems with it falling off? Im not trying to bad mouth them, so i hope no one thinks i am. Like i said, when it comes to the ant just get the mazda CX-7 ant.

Didnt they have a front grill that a lot of people were having problems with it falling off? Im not trying to bad mouth them, so i hope no one thinks i am. Like i said, when it comes to the ant just get the mazda CX-7 ant.

It's the design in general, regardless of brand. You have to put double sided tape on the bottom or it can come apart at high speeds.

Back