Weekly meet - April 7 @ Barroco

Hmmm...not too sure about that, considering that some of the miata owners here have things most of us could only dream of having.

****nas? No need to dream of it if you have one at your disposal. :p

Alright, alright, I'm done. Just have a "thing" for dudes in tiny cars. haha

Who owns the black speed6 in the first and second pics that Lauri posted on photobucket, with the tinted taillights? An also of all the Miata owners is there anybody close to 6'2", just wondering if my big butt could fit in one.

Who owns the black speed6 in the first and second pics that Lauri posted on photobucket, with the tinted taillights? An also of all the Miata owners is there anybody close to 6'2", just wondering if my big butt could fit in one.
That's Quicky aka David Quick.

I'm 6'1" and I have a Miata.

I am 6', I believe Marc is just as tall

I'm also 6' tall, and a friend of mine is 6'1"-6'-2" and has been a Miata owner since '91 he's on his fourth Miata. it definitely doesn't have the interior room of a 3 but its ok for what it is. When I went to test drive the car I actually brought my helmet with me to see if I fit with the top up, the salesman definitely gave me a strange look

That's actually a good idea! I'm doing that with my next car just to get weird looks haha.

My helmet would rub on the top with the top up when I had my stock seats and it was above the roll bar.

Marlon took his helmet to the eye doctors when he was trying on new frames! had to make sure they fit and sat right in the helmet!! : )

Back