(Cleveland Area) April Monthly Meet - Barroco Grill Lakewood, Sat April 21 3pm.

:
'92 Miata, '06 MS6
Barroco Grill
12906 Madison Ave
Lakewood

Second proposed date: Saturday April 14 3PM
Parking: on the street as available

So, this would be a different venue for a change, relaxed atmosphere and a chance to try different food. Barroco Grill doesn't sell beer or liquor, but they are BYOB friendly as long as you behave yourself. I have liquor that matches the cuisine, so everything would be completely authentic, some of you have already tried it. Here are a few pictures of what I've had so far:

Black Bean Soup
IMAG0455.jpg

Empanadas: deep fried corn patties (or pierogies if you will) stuffed with seasoned potatoes and beef
IMAG0457.jpg

Burgers
IMAG0458.jpg

Cheesy Corn
IMAG0463.jpg

Cuban Sandwich
IMAG0465.jpg

Arepa fries: Arepas are corn patties, usually grilled but they deep fry them to make "fries"
IMAG0466.jpg

Hawaiian Sandwich
IMAG0468.jpg

Sign up list will be updated as people respond, I'll be there before the meet so I'll put up pics of what I have

1. Pablo (Princess Peach)
2. Jessica (XCLR8TN)
3. Kevin (KZL_99ES)
4. Evan (Lewis7789)
5. Jon (wannabe)
6. Tammy (member 1 of the wannabe fan club)
7. Chloe (member 2 of the wannabe fan club)
8. Marlon (Perro del Sol)
9. Lauri (Coppertone)
10. Marc (eprx799)
11. Linda (member 1 of the eprx799 fan club)

Last edited:
i'm definitely in for this one, i'll drive over an hour for amazing food like this!!! (sorry winking lizard...you're only a 40min or less away good; i'm not driving 95mins up to Mentor for your food, i love to see everyone, but that's just too far)

i love to have new/different/more ethnic foods!

2. Jessica (XCLR8TN)
3. Kevin (KZL_99ES)

lame! can't make this one...we are going down to Cincy for Easter.

In for whatever date. I see my family enough at work, lulz.

2. Jessica (XCLR8TN)
3. Kevin (KZL_99ES)
4. Evan (Lewis7789)

i vote for the 14th also, only because then it's not the week right after the mentor meet. : / let's spread it out a bit ...

Ihateyou... You live close to such good food! Sometimes I wish I lived closer to the city...and way out in the boonies, though it is quiet.

i'm definitely in for this one, i'll drive over an hour for amazing food like this!!! (sorry winking lizard...you're only a 40min or less away good; i'm not driving 95mins up to Mentor for your food, i love to see everyone, but that's just too far)
If you would want to drive ~40 min to my house and ride up with me, you're more than welcome to. I make the Mentor trip usually 1-2 times a week to see friends so it's autopilot for me lol

2. Jessica (XCLR8TN)
3. Kevin (KZL_99ES)
4. Evan (Lewis7789)
5. Jon (wannabe)
6. Tammy (member 1 of the wannabe fan club)
7. Chloe (member 2 of the wannabe fan club)

and no offense taken Kevin on the Mentor trip. don't count on my driving down to Wooster for somethign like the Wink either ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back