We lost a fellow brother last night...

i just read the whole thread, each and every post... i must say i have a heartfelt condolences to his family and friends. i did not know him but i have been in alot of your peoples shoes before... sorry to hear and its always sad to see another tunner go down!

i have to give it up to the mazda community for keeping this going and shannons spirit and thoughts alive... im in phoenix, AZ and i will personally drive my MSP out to georgia and do the 1338 annual cruz to keep his spirit alive! lets not forget the things that do matter in life!

when is this cruise

should be around December 6th every year if possible! im sure there is a georgia local msp owner that would like to line up the cruse this year! i will on the other hand be crusing this # 1338 on my msp from coast to coast!

Last edited:
omg!! just saw this i cant beleive it im so sorry for what happin. It was really hard for me to look at the pics just real shock to see this. RIP your always here with us.

and yea is there any stickers left?

how does this look?

1338decalorange.jpg

is there a sticker left??? i need a new one... someone broke my rear windshield!

omg!! just saw this i cant beleive it im so sorry for what happin. It was really hard for me to look at the pics just real shock to see this. RIP your always here with us.

and yea is there any stickers left?

I'll help keep the thread alive. +3 for a sticker.

I created 2 decals (one is FREE + shipping) and placed on my site: <a href="http://bdtgfx.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=90">Remember 1338</a> - custom 1338 decals can be made upon request.

Last edited:
I didnt know 1338. But the pictures of his horrible crash are moving. He should be remembered and therefore i have bought the decal to stick on my ride... a protege brother is a protege brother... no need to say more.

i didnt know 1338 just came accross this thread. however i would like to get a sticker and maybe i can get a group of mazdas from florida and ride out to georgia for the curise in december. This is horrible to look at yet its everyday life... Speed Kills, and this is just another statistic. as sad as it sounds, im not trying to be rude but its the truth. Be careful everyone. My heart out to his family who every december have to go through the pain of losing a loved one.

Back