Water in passenger footwell - where's the leak?

my car stopped leaking on the passenger side still has a small leak on the driver side but i ended up tearing out all the padding under the floor mat cuz it smelled weird just get some silicone or some sort of sealer and make sure you seal off the outside and inside of the car

i posted some in the other leak thread but the leak is probably right where the seam is if you take off your rf wheel and you pull off the wheel well cover you can see the seems

i posted some in the other leak thread but the leak is probably right where the seam is if you take off your rf wheel and you pull off the wheel well cover you can see the seems

wheres this other leak thread at? :)

ill try the bathroom caulk, we have plenty of it at the house. well see how it goes.

good. you remember where i showed you the crack in the sealant.. that's where you should start. i'm fairly confident with that one.

Found my passenger floor board full of water dismorning (uhm).....So I will try looking for a split seam like some of you have posted about...Will post back with my findings (drinks)

still curious about the pictures posted in the other leak thread. link to thread? :)

Mine as well. when pulling back my carpet, I found the sealant was cracking. Went to home depot and bought a sealant and it did the job.

ill take some pics. im afraid that there's water coming from behind the dash, might be coming through the wiper arm assembly or something.

Latest posts

Back