Vinyl Decals For Sale

Did you not get the email response? Background silver and graphics black

yes, i got it.. guess i need to buy my own sticker

site is acting funny too.. haha

not appling 'sale' correctly or something crazy like that...

as in.. i have no idea how $1.25 (w 20% off) + custom *.40 comes to $1.63... guess my site failed math

actually... i do have an idea, my site fails @ math...
$1.25 (original price of decal) - on sale for $1.00 (20% off)
$0.63 (original cost of custom) - on sale for $0.50 (20% off)

so.. it added the 'original' cost of custom to the 'sale' price of decal.. or.. $1.63

gotta figure out how to fix that (or let it do 50% on original price.. but make it 'display' correctly)

Last edited:
Got my envelope yesterday. Looks good, I'll try to snap a shot of them and then also on the car when ever that is that I'll get to it. I love the timebomb one. I was serious about the BDT ones but alas, none in the envelope. No free advertising for you grasshoper.

ARG. I am such an idiot. I'll be reorder some of mine Barry. I was in too much of a hurry and was applying mine just now. It's too hot out for that. Several of them didn't turn out well. The Got Boost ones are good and teh i love my mazda one will work as well as the more fun to drive. But the eat sleep ones and the bomb one are gonna come off and I'll order again. Any chance the eat sleep ones could be done smaller?

About the length of 3 of those squares and adjusted height wise obviously. Too hard?

Back