Vinyl Decals For Sale

Dude! I want that vinly that says "Objects in Mirror are not as fun to drive." Are they the same size as the ones that are actually on the mirrors themselves? If so, I want two. Let me keep browsing (as that's as far as I got before I was like laughing my head off) to see if there are any more I can get. Is it possible to meet you somewhere to save shipping costs?

I might also snag a Mazdas247.com one. That's good stuff. If I had more done to my engine, I'd buy the one that said "I build this sh*t myself."

Good site. Nice layout. Easy to navigate.

I might also snag a Mazdas247.com one. That's good stuff. If I had more done to my engine, I'd buy the one that said "I build this sh*t myself."

Good site. Nice layout. Easy to navigate.

thanks man..

and can always meet you in say.. oh.. Athens (hi) - Sonics next to Ford/Mazda would work.

of course.. shipping is only $2.00 (so probably spend more in gas...) haha

Yeah, but I am all about instant gratification. :D

About the mirror sticker, is it the same as the stock one on the mirror?

Barry...I'll be buying some stuff from you soon...before Summer hopefully.

Barry...I'll be buying some stuff from you soon...before Summer hopefully.

lol Barry I wouldn't hold my breath.

Though it is stickers, so he may actually follow through on that one haha

Barry - just as a testimonial to the quality of your work - all of the numbers, various magnets, vinyl, etc. have held up remarkably well. Nothing has curled or warped and they clean up really well if they happened to have gotten tagged by a cone. :)

I have one that I need to work on and send to you to add to Luke's car (or whomever's car we end up co-driving, if we go that route).

Back