Update

Hell if I know. I have just always know you as Kristen the chick that likes mazda miata's. have you thought about an evo or z or something like that.

though I am not saying there is anything wrong with your choice of the GTO because that is a sick ass car especialy if you want to get into a rear wheel drive

The Miata is RWD, just not nearly as powerful. I've driven the GTO numerous times and love it.

k-lea said:
ROMG, NOOOOO!

I could careless if I lost mod status because I made a better choice.
Good job. I just went with the speed 3 cause im loyal to mazda.. I like the dealership here.. hate the service dept though. All the other dealerships are assholes.

I'm not bashing Mazda, I just want to move on to something different. I'll be getting another Miata for a beater anyways.

Indeed. Saw one on craigslist for 1200, I almost bought it but the next day I looked it was gone. :(

k-lea said:
Indeed. Saw one on craigslist for 1200, I almost bought it but the next day I looked it was gone. :(

Time is limited for finding a cheap Miata since spring is around the corner. Keep an eye on the classifieds at the Grassroots Motorsports forums as sub $1500 Miatas have been coming up all winter.

It's going to be a whole minute before I can actually jump at one now, since the new car is just around the corner. The Miata I saw would have been a bad impulse buy. Like I've told everyone else, give me a couple of months.

That is, if I can stay off the other car and not mod it so quickly..

k-lea said:
It's going to be a whole minute before I can actually jump at one now, since the new car is just around the corner. The Miata I saw would have been a bad impulse buy. Like I've told everyone else, give me a couple of months.

That is, if I can stay off the other car and not mod it so quickly..
who are you tryin to bs? you're already talking about a drop w/ rims....

Back