Update

k-lea

Banned
:
2005 GTO
Since apparently I have a lot of work to do, I'll post yet another thread about my own car and the progress.

I have a possible $2200 to be made off my mods and I'm already halfway there.

Xede, gone
DP, gone
Coilovers, gone

Gauge (Possibly spoken for)
Magnaflow Exhaust (Dirt Cheap)
Injen Intake (Dirt Cheap)

I'm on my way to great success without the MSM.

wow..

So is it still over fueling? or did you stop caring? It's too bad, yours was a nice car...

MiaTurbo said:
wow..

So is it still over fueling? or did you stop caring? It's too bad, yours was a nice car...

It's me being over the car and having something better to look forward to. It was a nice car, I hate the fact that I'm selling it, but what has to be done must be done.

...I'm getting another Miata down the road anyways. (evil)

Give me a good month 1/2 with the new car and you'll see me rockin' a early NB or NA.

k-lea said:
Someone take the intake.

I would but I have $0 to spend on the car right now (I just paid off a car), I know a couple other MSMer's how much are you looking for? What kind of condition are the pipes and filter in?

The filter has been used for about 2k miles, it has some rubbing but that's going to be there regardless due to the setup.

intake.jpg

Pipes are fine.

Why couldn't the Xede install be as flawless as the uninstall? I guess the injectors didn't help, but yea.

Haha, I was just lazy and didn't want to do it. The shop guys were all looking at me while I was digging all in my bay nstuff. Good times.

Damian, thanks for the phone number, I really didn't even have to use it since I found what I was looking for. I swear, I HATE messing with wires. It's not my fortay when working on cars.

k-lea said:
Haha, I was just lazy and didn't want to do it. The shop guys were all looking at me while I was digging all in my bay nstuff. Good times.

Damian, thanks for the phone number, I really didn't even have to use it since I found what I was looking for. I swear, I HATE messing with wires. It's not my fortay when working on cars.
heh. no problem. not a whole lot of people like wires...unlike my buddy jd..wiring/zip tie fanatic.

Back