Type of financing or incentives to expect for 2017 CX-5?

meeno

:
05 mazda 3
I had a dealer try to tell me no incentives would be available plus there would be a markup. Can someone provide some data points?

Thanks!

Markup? I'd be pissed if they tried to sell me anything even a penny over MSRP. Don't overestimate how popular your cars will be in a crowded market.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I think it's too early to tell. I know some 17s have arrived at dealers, a few here have even test-driven one... but has anyone actually bought a 2017 CX-5 yet?

In the market right now except Subaru - all are putting lots of cash on the hood.
Worst culprits are the Korean sisters Kia Hunday - but Pissan is not behind.

With Toyota Honda too putting in incentives - if a dealer sees you as a serious buyer and you want a trim + color combo on his lot for 60+ days - I dont see any reason why you cant do 8-10% off the MSRP on a 2017.

But try to buy a new Subaru - the dealers here in DFW almost feel they do humanity a service by selling their un refined AWD here in Texas lol.

Honestly I think MSRP is very fair for the car you get. Would be okay with that.

on MSRP 17 beats 16.5 - you get lot of features.
I also felt CX-5 added a ton more to GT trim, probably to pull more buyers from premium brands. Hopefully in 18 more of that stuff will trickle down - like Fogs (maybe LED).

on MSRP 17 beats 16.5 - you get lot of features.
I also felt CX-5 added a ton more to GT trim, probably to pull more buyers from premium brands. Hopefully in 18 more of that stuff will trickle down - like Fogs (maybe LED).

Yup, the GT is an awesome deal.

But try to buy a new Subaru - the dealers here in DFW almost feel they do humanity a service by selling their un refined AWD here in Texas lol.
Interesting. Here in L.A. I was offered some amazing deals on a new Forester. I think it was around 12% off without me even starting to dicker.

I think it's too early to tell. I know some 17s have arrived at dealers, a few here have even test-driven one... but has anyone actually bought a 2017 CX-5 yet?
Yes. Mine comes on 4/8, delivered CX5 XDL FWD package with sunroof. Dealer financing at 1.2%, additionally a local company that does business with Mazda (makes their parts) will be saving us another chunk of cash. Finally, I bargained our price down enough that the car, with all the bells and whistles costs about a grand less than the MSRP for the lowest trim version. The only thing I couldn't get from them was a free paint job, so we are getting black with black interior.

we are getting black with black interior.

I would have the front end and mirrors wrapped with paint protection film, and get the rest of the car protected OptiCoat or similar. Black is a disaster to keep looking good. I found this out when I bought my first (and last) black car. They look beautiful when in pristine condition, but next to impossible to keep that way. No matter how careful you are in trying to maintain the finish, it always gets swirls that stand out like sore thumbs in the right light.

I would have the front end and mirrors wrapped with paint protection film, and get the rest of the car protected OptiCoat or similar. Black is a disaster to keep looking good. I found this out when I bought my first (and last) black car. They look beautiful when in pristine condition, but next to impossible to keep that way. No matter how careful you are in trying to maintain the finish, it always gets swirls that stand out like sore thumbs in the right light.

Interested in Opti-coat as it literally adds extra layers of top coats. How effective is it for chip resistance?

Black is a disaster to keep looking good. I found this out when I bought my first (and last) black car. They look beautiful when in pristine condition, but next to impossible to keep that way. No matter how careful you are in trying to maintain the finish
What maintenance you did to keep dark color in?

My car is few months old - but the way the QD wipes - i think it needs a wax. I have a meguairs full kit - seems like its time to get the clay bar out.

I had a dealer try to tell me no incentives would be available plus there would be a markup. Can someone provide some data points?

Thanks!

Are you in north jersey or south jersey? the dealer i went to wouldn't do any more than $400 of MSRP. that and a $500 mazda loyalty rebate brought it down to $32,765 on a White GT AWD with premium package. I got 1.9% APR for 63 months. I'm guessing this will be a mazda special offer because a there's a similar deal active for the current CX-9.

http://imgur.com/gallery/pstRW

Im shopping one right now. Unfortunately Im going out of town tomorrow and will not be returning until 4/8...so I cant buy tomorrow, but I got an e-price of $32,322 on a car with MSRP of 34,060 (GT AWD Soul Red Crystal with Premium). I intend to ultimately take deliver on or about 4/28/17 if possible. Hoping next month (i.e. tomorrow) brings some incentives.

Thanks!

Well. Depends. When I test drove the 2016 they had plenty of incentives for that. However they may not feel the need to do so with the 2017 initially. I was told that

#1 - If you are a previous Mazda owner you can get a loyal customer discount (This was for the 2016's though.) And I was told there is a step up program as well. But again that is for the 2016's. No idea if they are going to do this to the 17's or not. It would be nice to get a discount but I'm not holding my breath.

Back