Totaled MSP thread

thaikim

mmm... rice
Well with all the unfortunate threads popping up about MSP wrecks and the MSP being a such rare little bugger, I thought it would be interesting to start a list of all the MSP's that have been totalled.

You could list say:

Year:
Production#:
Color:
Date/Time of crash:
Location of crash:
Details of crash:

This way we could track how our numbers are slowly declining as we become an even rarer breed. Call it an endangered species act if you will. Please only list those cars that were completely demolished (ie. Totaled). I don't think a list of fender benders would justify this thread.

I hope everyone understands my intentions are not to step on anyones toes here as I understand the sensitive nature of auto accidents especially if there were injuries or worse involved. I just thought it would be intriguing to see how many of us were left out there. Sorta like a reverse MSP registry.

Well here's to knocking on wood or anything else that prevents me from having to add myself to this list. (glare)

Year: 2003.5
Production#: #990
Color: Titanium
Date/Time of crash: 12/15/06 approx 10pm
Location of crash: South of Sunriver Oregon
Details of crash: going 45mph hit ice, went sideways Front drivers side Clipped small tree. 8-10k in damage. Busted windshield included

Rally Ninja said:
Yours isn't totaled though is it Shift?
Yup!

Hit a tree On ice doing 45mph man!

Still drivable, Right now its my toy,

Its running strait DP to cat, and thats it.

MBC at 10psi... I think, i dont even have a boost gauge.

and my buddy let me barrow his 15" Kicker L7 So its one loud ubnoxious Butt ugly automobile...

but it sure is fun! (yeehaw)(peep) Ok, one to many drinks for the night

Back