ticket last night

"he had a bad day."

:rolleyes: Whatever. Everyone has a bad day. Give me a break. That does not give him license to be a penis.

Yesterday I saw a cop parked way off the road in between two soccer fields doing God knows what, alone. He was not running radar or watching traffic, too far away......hey buddy get your hand outta your pants and go DO something for the town and community!

failure to present documents? Just appear in court with the proper documents, explain in a very respectful manner that you could not find the documents in your car and they will most likely drop the fine. Not a big deal, although anytime a cop is an ass it's very fustrating.

Just so you guys know if a cop ever says he smells pot thats not probable cause! unless it is a k-9 unit no cop is sent to smelling class for what somthing smells like.

I do have a question for you tracknfield423 did the cop ask to search your car? If not he ahd no right to search your car because he would done a tag run adn know if you had been arrestted because he obviously pulled you over for your car.

Wanna talk about jacking off in a field screw that i saw a guy doing it at a sstop light last night never drove away so fast.

I got pulled over for speeding in my MSP a week after i got it. I was honest to the guy and told him i knew the limit and he let me go without even a written warning
Back when i had my geo i got pulled over doing at least 30+ over, taking a corner too fast, and got a warning.
Had 2 tickets for 10 over though... inconsistency i say! :D
Oh yea, one ticket dismissed, other just went to traffic school.

I agree with SenorCorwin. I had a convertable mustang with chrome R's, lowered, tinted windows, shiny ass paint, and was pulled all the time and asked if i was a drug dealer. I never once had my car searched. They have to have a warrent to search a car just like they do a home. Probable Cause doesnt even cut it unless they see the drugs or have a trained k9 flipping out over your trunk. I never had drugs on me, but I still told them they were not going to search my car unless they had a warrent because that is my privacy. Just because they are a cop doesnt mean you have to do anything they say. They are not even supposed to pat you down without permission if you were just pulled for tint or speeding. It is totally unrelated. My best friends father is a detective and a CSI and he has told me all the rules and regulations they have to follow. Just do not let them push you around or scare you into giving up your rights.

couldnt have put it better... Cops know excatly how to catch you if you dont k now your rights. I studied law for two years if you were pulled over for tint and here was nothing in plain site then they have no probable cause. Also fight that ticket im sure you can look into some kind of profiling. I doubt the officer will show but he had to write you a ticket. I wouldnt mention the supra cause itll look like your trying to make your crime look lighter but in fact your tint is breaking the law and you might want to weigh the pro an cons i dunno what the ticket will do to your insurance if any i mean if it has no neg other then the fine jsut pay it otherwise a judge could force you to have the tint removed and then your stuck. i dont know your state laws on tint and things so youll have to look into that.

i know the tints illegal and i'm prob not even ganna bring it to court because i have no argument. i'll just pay the damn thing and look past it. bringin up the supra wouldn't do anything anyway. he pulled me over for my car and where i was. i haven't been arressted b4 so i didn't lie to him but i was put on probation about 4 yrs ago or whatever so that is in my record. he prob ran my name when he ran my license or whatever too and saw that. i think its only like 44 bucks so its not that bad.

Back