ticket last night

:
2003 Spicy Orange MazdaSpeed Protege
alright listen to this. i was drivin with my friend last night goin to get something to eat. we were on rt 37 in toms river, nj and we turned out of the u turn and right as a yellow supra blows through a red light at like 90 the cop turns his lights on and pulls me over for window tint. he was a real jackass too. he went on all dick like asking if i ever got arrested for drugs and searched my car and s***. :wtf: now i have to go pay this bulls*** ticket b/c my car is spicy orange and i get pulled over for window tint and a supra runs a red light at 90 and gets away with it :bs:

i didn't even have a chance to get over 20 cuz he flipped his lights on as soon as i started goin. he wrote me up for like failure to show documents or sumthin like that, then he was like i could of sworn i arressted u for drugs after he searched me my friend and my car

i do, the only time i go there is to meet up with other ppl and just hang out at chat we don't even race. cops are just bitches (sry if any1 heres a cop)

tracknfield423 said:
i do, the only time i go there is to meet up with other ppl and just hang out at chat we don't even race. cops are just bitches (sry if any1 heres a cop)

lol just the first guy who responded to your thread.

he had a bad day. there aint much he can do if a supra flies thru a red at whatever MPH if he has you already...

he didn't tho, he was at the red light, the supra runs it and flys by i pull out he flips his lights on and pulls my ass over

Yeah, Rt 37 does suck. I would think about writing a letter to the police department about that stop. The cop had no reason to search your car.

yea but theirs not even anyway i could fight it. like what can i say i can see out my windows?? lol he was just a freakin dick like most cops.

i was driving the other day, in a parking lot, cause theres a shortcut to my house. So im driving out up to the stop sign, STOP and hit the gas fast to get up to the speed limit of 40 real fast. And whadda ya know a cop comes behind, and im with my bro so im jut like, i didnt do anything wrong, so no prob. He comes up to the window asks for my lisense and im like did i do something wrong? He goes all 4 wheels didnt stop at that last stop sign. Im like whadda mean all 4 wheels didnt stop? Its not like the front 2 were still going and the back were stopped. He got a little pissed and asks me to step out. Then he goes i smell pot on u whats that about? Um i dont smoke pot (and i dont) , cop: ok well you smell like pot ur bro needs to step out also. Then "backup" arrives some lady cop which must have been her first day. she pats my bro down and asks if he has naything in his pockets, he goes ya keys(to his mx-3) so she pats his left pocket and hears a jingle, and i swear she asks is that drugs? i about rolled on the pavement laughing. He goes, u just asked me and i told u those are my keys. So after checking in the grass to see if i threw out my pot they search the front 2 seats but not the hatch! i mean whouldnt search the whole car? anyways they let me go , and say next time its a ticket, and stop looking so suspicious... What abunch of losers.

FlannelBoy711 said:
i was driving the other day, in a parking lot, cause theres a shortcut to my house. So im driving out up to the stop sign, STOP and hit the gas fast to get up to the speed limit of 40 real fast. And whadda ya know a cop comes behind, and im with my bro so im jut like, i didnt do anything wrong, so no prob. He comes up to the window asks for my lisense and im like did i do something wrong? He goes all 4 wheels didnt stop at that last stop sign. Im like whadda mean all 4 wheels didnt stop? Its not like the front 2 were still going and the back were stopped. He got a little pissed and asks me to step out. Then he goes i smell pot on u whats that about? Um i dont smoke pot (and i dont) , cop: ok well you smell like pot ur bro needs to step out also. Then "backup" arrives some lady cop which must have been her first day. she pats my bro down and asks if he has naything in his pockets, he goes ya keys(to his mx-3) so she pats his left pocket and hears a jingle, and i swear she asks is that drugs? i about rolled on the pavement laughing. He goes, u just asked me and i told u those are my keys. So after checking in the grass to see if i threw out my pot they search the front 2 seats but not the hatch! i mean whouldnt search the whole car? anyways they let me go , and say next time its a ticket, and stop looking so suspicious... What abunch of losers.

ahhh hahahaha, what a bunch of ball busters

the cop asked if i was ever arressted b4 and i'm like nope sry and hes like pisano huh (my last name) i swore i arressted u u look very familiar. he takes a few sniffs and hes like it smells in here do u guys have any drugs? and my firends like nah its my calogne and the cop goes bulls*** get outta the car, i wished i was more bad ass so i would've just talked back to him

tracknfield423 said:
the cop asked if i was ever arressted b4 and i'm like nope sry and hes like pisano huh (my last name) i swore i arressted u u look very familiar. he takes a few sniffs and hes like it smells in here do u guys have any drugs? and my firends like nah its my calogne and the cop goes bulls*** get outta the car, i wished i was more bad ass so i would've just talked back to him

IS your name Chris? Mondon?

tracknfield423 said:
no no brothers, where u from tho and whats ur name??

well, the name is Mark obviously..I went to and grad. from mondon in 99...i think the name i was thinking of is maisano lol..

Back