Those with JDM Mazda Rainguards/visors - chime in...

what are you lowered on?

They are sold @ dealerships in Canada. If you know somebody in Canada tell them to order them and mail them to you. If you can drive up to Canada, that would be ideal. I purchased my set off a group buy and got them for $120 shipped via next-day air. :) The JDM rainguards are pretty good and well worth the price IMO, just because they are so low profile and do not break up the lines of the car. Here are some pics that I have back when I had the cosmic blue speed3. Unfortunately that speed3 was rear ended and totalled, I now have a '09 white speed3 and the rainguards will go on this weekend. :D BTW, tint is 35% front and back on the cars.

May15_2008

Rainy Day Photoshoot *revisted*

June07_2008

Pics from Barber Motorsports Park

Damn, now I have to fork out $120 for some of those, atleast the install wont be hard! Then come spring I have to decide between sok07's RX-8 wheels or the new 2009 RX-8's decisions decisions....

i love mine i was aple to keep my windows cracked all summer without the fear of car getting wet. the jdm ones fallow the line of the car so there is not much of a wind noise from them. they are also samll enought that they dont stick out like a sore thumb. noone would notice until you were 5-10 ft away from car. so there shouldnt be any issues with the tint/lack of tint. my windows are tinted. ill see if i can find some pics of mine.

DSC00673.jpg

DSC00674.jpg

i love mine i was aple to keep my windows cracked all summer without the fear of car getting wet. the jdm ones fallow the line of the car so there is not much of a wind noise from them. they are also samll enought that they dont stick out like a sore thumb. noone would notice until you were 5-10 ft away from car. so there shouldnt be any issues with the tint/lack of tint. my windows are tinted. ill see if i can find some pics of mine.

Thanks for chiming in. This is the info I was looking for :)

i like how they stay flat on the car.. sorta in line w/ the rear 1/4 pannel mini window.

hmm... where can I get $150?

$119 for these and the RA mud flaps, who would have thought small molded pieces of plastic would cost that much. I might have to pick up a set of the rain guards they look nice.

These look pretty sick but is the only point of these so you can keep the window cracked while it is raining? I'm a tad bit confused, why don't you just roll up the window. Look really nice though, just wanting to see what the point is before I spend some money. Thanks

there are a couple reasons to have them. one of the most common is for smokers so they can have the window cracked when its raining and it still keep the inside dry and somewhat smoke free. anothere reason is if you live in an area where storms just pop up durring the summer you can keep your windaws cracked to keep cool without fear of getting interior wet.

Back