this is what i get for not checking my email.. I missed it!!

Hyun

Banned
Registration Confirmation

Mr. Hyun

We have great news! A spot has become available at the upcoming Lexus Performance Driving Academy. Get ready to drive a machine designed for the ultimate in performance.

You are confirmed for the Academy - Two Hour Driving Experience on Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 12:00 PM at Atlanta Motor Speedway - Hampton, GA. Your confirmation number is xxxxxxx.

IMPORTANT - Please print the confirmation page for each registrant and bring them with you to the event for check-in purposes.

Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to your session time to check-in. Sessions begin promptly at their appointed time and it is essential that you attend the opening Chalk Talk in order for you to drive. If you arrive late and miss the opening Chalk Talk, we will do everything we can to accommodate you in the next session, but this may not always be possible.

Remember, drivers must be at least 21 years of age and present a valid U.S. driver's license at the event.

For directions to the event location click here.

Should you need to change or cancel your reservation, please call 888-906-8941 or click here.

If you have any questions about your registration, please call us toll-free at 888-906-8941.

We look forward to seeing you at the event.

To find out more about the entire Lexus line please visit www.lexus.com.

Please note that we cannot receive responses to this email.

Latest posts

Back