Thinking about getting a exhaust system or tip.

Pretty much exactly right...I am all about being different, but two things I cannot stand are people taking the "cheap" way out and putting something inferior on the car, and "bandwagon" people that show not a single bit of creativity...I hate seeing cars that look the same, follow fads, when people do mods for others so they will like them...

But I definitely agree on a Speed3 exhaust...for someone on a budget, that is looking for the sound and look of a beefed up muffler system and not worried as much about using it as a supporting mod to something more, it is a great choice...

I agree about not being on the band wagon, There are 5-6 other black 2010 Mazda 3's in my area. I hated have the same car as them, So first mod was making and Evil M and painting all of them green, Then Frankenstein shifter knob, Mazda decal, and a custom FrankenMazda3 decal, the other day I got window tint, ordered my HID kit finally... And ordered G2 green caliper paint. Now i see my car completely different. I LOVE my car! My theme as you can tell is Frankenstein, He is the craziest monster created by a mad genius. Not implying I'm some mad genius but I do have my moments. My fiance was the one who got me started with it by buying the shifter knob. Back on topic.. I checked out the FS section I didn't really see any. But I shall keep looking.

If I may say..dont do just the muffler...you will loose a crap load of backpressure...only to get that fart sound. not sure what system is out there for the new 3s. If you are not planning to turbo it..you can go with Corksport. CHECK THIS. Wish Vibrant had one for the 2.5..would of bough one for the wife. this will prevent valve issues and get a bit of kick...you will need a CAI with it do.. Dont go cheap, or cheap you will get and do it right.

I agree about not being on the band wagon, There are 5-6 other black 2010 Mazda 3's in my area. I hated have the same car as them, So first mod was making and Evil M and painting all of them green, Then Frankenstein shifter knob, Mazda decal, and a custom FrankenMazda3 decal, the other day I got window tint, ordered my HID kit finally... And ordered G2 green caliper paint. Now i see my car completely different. I LOVE my car! My theme as you can tell is Frankenstein, He is the craziest monster created by a mad genius. Not implying I'm some mad genius but I do have my moments. My fiance was the one who got me started with it by buying the shifter knob. Back on topic.. I checked out the FS section I didn't really see any. But I shall keep looking.

Dont worry about the band wagon, its how you like it. It will come toguether once you have it set where you want it. Trust me, my first 3 I installed a GT wing..yeah, I know..ricer, but I liked it.

Back