The Unfunny Truth about Scientology

Oman Oman...thats freakin InsaNe...those photos are just plain scary...seriously what do they actually believe in?? WoW...(ughdance) (ughdance) (ughdance)

WHoISU

hah! good that scientology isn't accepted as a "religious" group in germany ^^

Uh Oh!

Tom Cruize will come a Mission Impossible our asses

Im fricken scared!!!!

AHAHAHAHA

In all seriousness, they are some ****** up folks, at the same time more people have died in the name of God then any other cause known to man.

pluto316 said:
I believe in science and education.

Science and education are something...actually, much more than fairy tale religon. Any tool that one uses to improve the quality of person they perceive themself to be is fine with me, just don't ask me to join or hand me propaganda. "there is no truth in a crowd".

Believe it or not there is far greater evil than scientology. This stuff happens in hundreds of differant cults aroung the globe. Believe whatever you like but I think all this stuff comes from one source and I'm sorry to say it is not going to go away until the end.

greater evil? an atomic war ? travelling people ? you know...small hands ^^

3000-austin-powers.jpg

I think the "greater evil" slayer4u speaks of is the one that causes weak individuals to fill the void in their life with something that gives them 'perceived understanding' whether it's cultlike religon, drugs, drowning in pop culture, elitisim, etc. Surrendering the capacity to understand all that is 'real' and substituting it with something that distracts us from our weakness as humans......or maybe he's talking about something else :)

romecandleboy said:
I think the "greater evil" slayer4u speaks of is the one that causes weak individuals to fill the void in their life with something that gives them 'perceived understanding' whether it's cultlike religon, drugs, drowning in pop culture, elitisim, etc. Surrendering the capacity to understand all that is 'real' and substituting it with something that distracts us from our weakness as humans

I don't like this guy he reads minds.....J/k

You are right on. I honestly couldn't have said it better myself.

Back