The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Anybody have any good April Fools jokes played on them? I haven't yet but I'm sure Amber will come up with something.

I wish it was an April Fool's joke but paypal has screwed up my account and I haven't received the money for the rx-8 wheels yet.

The Indianapolis Colts unveiled an all white uniform today. Matte white/gloss white combo on the jersey and helmet, i actually like the look but know its an april fools joke. its a pretty quiet day otherwise

16813161998_8b11e0a454.jpg

Anybody have any good April Fools jokes played on them? I haven't yet but I'm sure Amber will come up with something.

My bro texted me this morning saying he was in town on business and wanted to get together for dinner. I fell for it hook...line and sinker.

Booo.

That's no good
Nope, they can see the transaction just sitting there, but don't know why it won't post. Supposedly they were able to fix it and it should show up today or tomorrow morning. Hasn't shown up yet.
The Indianapolis Colts unveiled an all white uniform today. Matte white/gloss white combo on the jersey and helmet, i actually like the look but know its an april fools joke. its a pretty quiet day otherwise
The Reds posted a thing about moving Chapman to the rotation. Knew that was joke, why would the Reds utilize great talent when they can waste it in the bullpen?
My bro texted me this morning saying he was in town on business and wanted to get together for dinner. I fell for it hook...line and sinker.
That's pretty good.

and Levi your wheels are sexy! I didn't want to clutter your thread but they make me want to have my FD's painted or powder coated bronze.

Working on my parents house, a lot more work on Evan's exhaust shrouds that I have to redo, and pulling the drivetrain on the white MSP so I can prep all the parts that need painted. Hopefully reinstall the dash too and sort through some wiring I don't need like all the speaker wires that run through the car. I would like to have the whole white car striped by next weekend.

What's everyone doing this weekend?

hopefully receiving money in my paypal account. On the phone with them again, well on hold while the "figure out the issue"

Other than that, stuff around the house.

hopefully receiving money in my paypal account. On the phone with them again, well on hold while the "figure out the issue"

Other than that, stuff around the house.

And after 3 calls (and a week since the money was sent) I have money!

We can add ordering end links to my list of things to do this weekend.

Happy Opening Day!!!!!!!!!

Wish I was in Cincy today :(

Pretty productive weekend while getting a good amount of lazy in. Had a good Easter Sunday with some of the family, was able to drop the kids off at Amber's parent's and go to Home Depot for some odds and ends.

If any one is looking for a cheap track car: http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4965096469.html

Happy Opening Day!!!!!!!!!

Wish I was in Cincy today :(
Wish I was down there too. But work...

If any one is looking for a cheap track car: http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4965096469.html
To bad it has four doors.

Got the cement backer-board laid down for our bathroom remodel on Saturday. Spent most of Sunday doing chores but I was able to take advantage of the warmer weather and paint some stuff for the RX7. Too bad I bough two different cans on paint (one satin, one flat) so now I have to go back and repaint half of it.

Back