The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

One of the best swaps I've seen on Bring a Trailer was a 5 Series wagon w/ a manual M5 swap. The good years of the M5's, not the recent ones.

wheels and a handful of parts came in yesterday. im digging these wheels

16728252567_a4eeaf5808_c.jpg

16935582085_2fa117cae4_c.jpg

Can't see the pictures :( are they the jongbloed's?

I put some new wipers on my car this morning and I can see! The old ones were a little worn, yesterday the strip started coming out of the driver's side.

Do you guys always go with what ever size the book says for wiper size? I've always gone an inch bigger on the driver's side, think I can easilly go 2 on the wagon.

Can't see the pictures :( are they the jongbloed's?

Yes, i got 15x9 Bronze Jonbbloed's

I put some new wipers on my car this morning and I can see! The old ones were a little worn, yesterday the strip started coming out of the driver's side.

Do you guys always go with what ever size the book says for wiper size? I've always gone an inch bigger on the driver's side, think I can easilly go 2 on the wagon.

there have been times ive gone up one or down one size simply because they didnt have my size or a size up or down was on sale haha

Congrats, Nick. You just posted the ultimate pet peeve of mine. Quoting a picture post right below the original post with a simple comment.

Wheels look nice, Levi. Bronze looked good on that crazy b****. Goona rock some 185/49-15 tires on them, bruh?

Wheels look nice, Levi. Bronze looked good on that crazy b****. Goona rock some 185/49-15 tires on them, bruh?

Hells yeah bruh! Stance 4 lyfe! Haha
Plan is to run 225-50-15 since that's about the widest I can go without slicks

Yeah bruh

Nice choice on the wheels. Me likey.

Thanks! I'm pumped to see them on the car. Now I just gotta sell my OZs from the 3 to pay for the tires for the msm.
Anyone looking for a lightweight 17x8 wheel?? Haha

Hells yeah bruh! Stance 4 lyfe! Haha
Plan is to run 225-50-15 since that's about the widest I can go without slicks

Thanks! I'm pumped to see them on the car. Now I just gotta sell my OZs from the 3 to pay for the tires for the msm.

I'll give you three fitty.

Congrats, Nick. You just posted the ultimate pet peeve of mine. Quoting a picture post right below the original post with a simple comment.

Glad I could make your day just a little better Evan. :)

Have you posted them on OMS lately? Seems like everyone is looking for wheels, they want you do deliver them to thier house of course.

I've got space in my garage I don't know what to do with! Thanks again Sho and Evan for taking Marlon's wheels and Corey's parts.

Back