The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

There was a little more than hardparking at the show and all of the money went to the American Cancer Society. Mike's comments can get out of hand and it all stems from the Columbus guys (other than a few, you know who you are) who wanted to have a meet with the NE Ohio guys, so we posted it up for Mansfield and none of them showed up.

I don't understand why anyone would even have to respond to his comments.....it just adds fuel to the fire and it is a waste of time!

are_you_kidding_me_stick_figure_meme_vinyl_sticker_decal_grafixpressions_grfxp_prv.gif

Does any one need Gen 1 Hawk brake pad set (front & Rear), goodridge brake lines, and slotted front rotors? I am moving shortly, and would like to sell the items rather than carrying 'em home....

Meets are always more fun when you show up. I always learn something and have a good laugh.

Unfortunately, Friday's meet will be the last meet I will attend. I will be leaving Columbus later this month (if everything goes well)...

There was a little more than hardparking at the show and all of the money went to the American Cancer Society. Mike's comments can get out of hand and it all stems from the Columbus guys (other than a few, you know who you are) who wanted to have a meet with the NE Ohio guys, so we posted it up for Mansfield and none of them showed up.

I don't understand why anyone would even have to respond to his comments.....it just adds fuel to the fire and it is a waste of time!

All I can say is that I had a good time yesterday. Lunch was fun, even with the stupid WV alcohol policy, the "VVT" conversation was hilarious, and the drive back was fun. A good Sunday for sure

All I can say is that I had a good time yesterday. Lunch was fun, even with the stupid WV alcohol policy, the "VVT" conversation was hilarious, and the drive back was fun. A good Sunday for sure

Enjoyed the contest and the games they had planned and how well organized it was! Yes, the VVT comments were spot on and I came close to posting them on her FB Page today.....but alas, I thought better of it

Care to share the VVT story with the rest of the class, gentlemen?

I am bummed because I missed seeing some of the guys from the group, and the conversations that happen because of the group... but I've managed to spread myself extremely thin and take on more than I can likely handle. Priorities had the final call on the event. I think once July hits, things will settle down a little bit.

There's a girl that's a Mazda *****. Complaining that people call her a slut. Marlon said she needed to get her variable vagina timing checked....for slack. Lolol

lol

There's a girl that's a Mazda *****, Complaining that people call her a slut. Marlon said she needed to get her variable vagina timing checked....for slack. Lolol

LOL! +5 internet lulz points to Marlon for that one!!!

Oh yeah, I saw that too. About how Phen thinks the new MS3 is going to be AWD and 300whp with twin turbos?

Back