The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Good luck, Nate.

How was everyone's weekend?

Equally relaxing and stressful. I did as much chillin out side as I could, but I'm shitting bricks about playing guitar for the wedding coming up. I know that I learn best under pressure, but what I can't get across to people is that I need to be left alone for the next couple weeks so that I can focus on this. Non-musicians, of course. It's a big reason why I skipped Motors of Mayhem yesterday. I made good progress (I think) on one of the songs yesterday. Found out today that I'm playing 6 songs... panic is setting in.

I finally got the Miata all put back together!!! First time in her new home:
BF03D0B7-363D-4931-870F-ADE8454C23AF.jpg

Edit: I just noticed that this was my 6,000th post too!

Last edited:
I bar tended for the first time... holy crap. It was non stop for 5 hours... pouring beer, making drinks, cleaning stuff. I like the new part time, just need to get used to it.

apparently I skipped motors of mayhem because I'm a "cock sucker from Columbus"

It's just a hard parking car show, you didn't miss anything, Will.

Mike is annoying. I like a couple of the guys from Pitt I've met, Denver, Warren, Ray, and of course, MonkeyAss.

But Mike needs to chill out. Or I'll continue to post hard parking posts on FB and be equally annoying.

It's not a very effective way to get people from Columbus to come out. It'll be interesting to see who comes out Friday. It's possible more ST's than Mazdas show up.

Well at least we'll have the big meet at Nate Fest in Columbus coming up. :)

I agree Evan. He knows everything and has done it all a while ago.... but can't do it anymore or when you ask. But I thought the same about that meet. Not a car show kinda person. They got a trophy for largest group.....
5747b8e01fa072b88f79a742c546a0d0daeb6d33cece2dbbd681cfd4bf1dcde6.jpg

Why not? I'm a fan of ST's and they're basically an updated MS3 in my opinion.

I was about $5k short from joining the traitor club with one :)

Okay. I'll let them know tonight when I get home.

This might be very awkward though. (lol2)

lol! Sunny is hilarious.

And I won't be able to make it anyway (band practice is killing me, but I kinda love it). And I don't really see any problem inviting cool people to any meets. Heck, even if you wanted to invite them to your Mazda meet, I wouldn't mind at all. I like those cars and hopefully the owners would be cool to meet as well.

I mean look at all the nice people we meet at the auto-x'es. It doesn't matter what car they drive. Heck some of them are even "competition", but they are still nice people you would want around at a cook-out. :)

There was a little more than hardparking at the show and all of the money went to the American Cancer Society. Mike's comments can get out of hand and it all stems from the Columbus guys (other than a few, you know who you are) who wanted to have a meet with the NE Ohio guys, so we posted it up for Mansfield and none of them showed up.

I don't understand why anyone would even have to respond to his comments.....it just adds fuel to the fire and it is a waste of time!

I don't understand why anyone would even have to respond to his comments.....it just adds fuel to the fire and it is a waste of time!

I've got nothing but time at work and I like to troll him since he talked s*** and I set up the auto-x event in Pitt and he didn't show up. ;)

Back