The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

So my little sister took her 2010 Subie Impreza to the dealership to repair a slow leak in one of her tires. The service manager told her she would need all four new tires since it's AWD. She test drove a 2013 XV Crosstec SUV thing and traded in the Impreza for it. Haha. I $20 patch just cost my sister $25k. I don't understand women... Or my family for that matter.

LOL, she sounds as bad as you father!!!

Story of his life HAHA

37534073.jpg

31800090.jpg

Patrick, If I can remember I'll bring you my funnel. I shaped it with a heat gun specifically to fit right down into the transmission. I had 3 quarts in the trans within a matter of a couple of minutes. Its a rigid funnel too so no worries about it slipping out of the hole.

Awesome thank you.

Story of his life HAHA

HAHAHAHAHA no....

And to #1, I'm sorry about the OMS that is just absolutely asinine. I almost hate Everyone that commented on that post. "its in my blood" "I need an adrenaline rush" I just felt like I had to apologize for their sake.

Last edited:
Truth!!!

So how's the new Maita working out, Fabio? How many days left until you move to Colorado? We'll have to meet up at The Rail one last time before you take off.

I'm pretty pumped for this weekend. We are going to take Andrew to see a monster truck crush cars in Shelby tomorrow. He loves watching monster trucks so I'm sure he will blow a gasket tomorrow, I can't wait to see his reaction. Looking forward to hangin with ma meeps tomorrow night and the autocross on sunday. Mainly because I will most likely have the fastest P5 on the property! LOL!

Truth!!!

So how's the new Maita working out, Fabio? How many days left until you move to Colorado? We'll have to meet up at The Rail one last time before you take off.

Already did some things to the interior! I'll bring it up to menchies again tonight!

I'll be leaving September 3rd, so only 2 more weekends for me! eep! I'll have to maked it so Superfly one last time too! (probably this sunday!)

and hell yeah at The Rail! Let me know when!

Awesome thank you.

HAHAHAHAHA no....

And to #1, I'm sorry about the OMS that is just absolutely asinine. I almost hate Everyone that commented on that post. "its in my blood" "I need an adrenaline rush" I just felt like I had to apologize for their sake.

almost hate Everyone that commented on that post. "its in my blood" "I need an adrenaline rush" I just felt like I had to apologize for their sake.

I did not know that Street Racers were Bred? That is the most assinine statement I have ever heard!!!!

Hey Levi make it so they stop letting the Racers from OMS into the Pitt group. Nathan, Adam, Tim, Eric, Ryan. All of them can stay at OMS

It doesn't matter, as soon as they post one dumb thing they will be gone.

almost hate Everyone that commented on that post. "its in my blood" "I need an adrenaline rush" I just felt like I had to apologize for their sake.

I did not know that Street Racers were Bred? That is the most assinine statement I have ever heard!!!!

Inbred maybe...

Hey Levi make it so they stop letting the Racers from OMS into the Pitt group. Nathan, Adam, Tim, Eric, Ryan. All of them can stay at OMS

they try that s*** in the Pitt group and they wont be around long lol... those guys arent going to put up with that s***

Anyone know or has done an Oil Catch Can install on CX7 before? I'm also looking at doing an EGR Delete. I'm Versatune'd, so i won't get a CEL after the install. I've seafoamed the car once since i bought it. It roughly had 48,xxx miles on it & it currently sits with 61,xxx. I'm looking at JBR for both the OCC & EGR Delete. Thoughts? I believe that i'll also 'need' to change the PCV which is around $20 or from a mazda dealer or mazmart.

I have a mishimoto catch can here for cheap if you want it. All you have to get is the hoses off ebay and then a check valve

Devon, Jake did the install in my OCC and I have the JBR EGR delete. If you order from Jamie, tell him we are personal friends. It may save you money.

Back