The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Alright will do man. I think I am going to make up a rig like they have in the how-to and then I should be golden.

Just snag a transfer pump from Harbor Freight for $5. And don't get the fluid on your paws, it stinks SO badly. haha

Just snag a transfer pump from Harbor Freight for $5. And don't get the fluid on your paws, it stinks SO badly. haha

That fluid is so nasty lol I feel like you'd have to throw away the tubes on the pump after using them for tranny fluid. If he has any cheap hose or tubing laying around, he can use that with a funnel to MacGyver a device lol. Similar to what I used at your house when doing mine.

Is this what you're talking about #1? http://www.harborfreight.com/multi-use-transfer-pump-66418.html

Yes that is what #1 is talking about. :) If you want to pay more you can go to Tractor Supply.

When I did my clutch last weekend I went and bought one from TSC for $10 more and it was the exact same thing that Evan paid $5 for lol.

Yep, that's it, #2. I've used the same one for tranny fluid for a couple years and just wrapped it up in a couple bags and left it on the shelf. When I moved I threw it away it was so stinky. You can usually find them on sale in their ads for $5 and get two, one for tranny fluid and one for brake fluid. They work great though.

Some NSFW language, but awesome stuff

I love that video, guy has some skills. It would have been hilarious if they got it out of the tree and just flew away with it HAHA. The people flying the RC plane looked like they had some money and wouldn't even miss it.

Patrick, If I can remember I'll bring you my funnel. I shaped it with a heat gun specifically to fit right down into the transmission. I had 3 quarts in the trans within a matter of a couple of minutes. Its a rigid funnel too so no worries about it slipping out of the hole.

What's up homies?

Golfed this morning with some coworkers. Shot my best 18 ever. 41 on the front, 40 on the back. No idea where that came from, but I'll take it.

So my little sister took her 2010 Subie Impreza to the dealership to repair a slow leak in one of her tires. The service manager told her she would need all four new tires since it's AWD. She test drove a 2013 XV Crosstec SUV thing and traded in the Impreza for it. Haha. I $20 patch just cost my sister $25k. I don't understand women... Or my family for that matter.

Back