The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Ill see afrs that low if swas kicks in. But never going straight.

Edit:

Holy caffeine thomas!!

I'm pretty sure I was going straight since it was on the highway.

Doesn't surprise me, Torque is taking that directly from the ECU so it should be accurate. an AP is definitively a better option, should be able to pick up a V2 for a decent price.

People aren't selling their V2s cheap enough for me to justify not getting a V3. Plus I really want the monitoring feature to have up to 6 gauges.

I hate Finance Committee meetings. They take forever and all the really technical guys don't know when to shut off.

Is the forum broken or is everyone actually busy at work? I think this is the least active I've ever seen this thread LOL. Only about 2 pages of posts today!

bork bork bork...

Juggling 2 projects, 1 local and 1 with Australia. Waiting for updates from devs when I tell them to fix their s*** (12 hour difference)

Is the forum broken or is everyone actually busy at work? I think this is the least active I've ever seen this thread LOL. Only about 2 pages of posts today!

I was surprisingly busy today. now I'm off work and about to order a new couch for the basement/man cave. Trying to convince the wife to go dark purple with the fabric.

Theres a car show and beach boys tribute band playing at Lake Anna in Barberton tomorrow night. I'll be at that if anyone else wants to join in. It starts at 6p and only goes until 9p if you still wanted to go to Menchies afterwards.

Huh. Didn't know about that and I work in Barberton. LOL. I am 99% sure I can do Menchies tomorrow.

help

*****!!!!!!Ok I have a 04 2.3 mazda 6i N/a, my connecting rod bearings an main bearings are shot, an so is my crankshaft* I belive*. I was wondering where can I buy a new crankshaft, rods, an valves for my car? The cams are still good. An I know ill need new oil pump an piston rings.. I Found a kit on Rockauto for 450 comes with that an even the pistons. This has been a Pia! Reman is almost 3000 an I just dont got that most i have is 2000, if anyone has a helping hand to help with a lower rebuild or advice id appreciate it a ton!******!!!!!

*****!!!!!!Ok I have a 04 2.3 mazda 6i N/a, my connecting rod bearings an main bearings are shot, an so is my crankshaft* I belive*. I was wondering where can I buy a new crankshaft, rods, an valves for my car? The cams are still good. An I know ill need new oil pump an piston rings.. I Found a kit on Rockauto for 450 comes with that an even the pistons. This has been a Pia! Reman is almost 3000 an I just dont got that most i have is 2000, if anyone has a helping hand to help with a lower rebuild or advice id appreciate it a ton!******!!!!!

A rebuild will be more costly than a reman engine when you factor in the gaskets, machine work and so on. Your best bet for your budget is to find an engine in a wrecked vehicle that looks to be in good shape other than the collision area.

www.car-part.com is a good resource. There are atleast 6 engines within 100 miles of you and likely more if you start calling around.

Huh. Didn't know about that and I work in Barberton. LOL. I am 99% sure I can do Menchies tomorrow.

Ditto... Lol.

I will give myself about a 30% chance on making it tonight. Depends how long it takes to install Steve's rollbar ...

Back